Who is in charge of the Republican party Michael Steel or Rush Limbaugh?

Favorite Answer

Obviously Rush Limbaugh. Michael Steele is a sissy. He couldn't even go after Rush without saying sorry to him afterwards

Steele is a wuss. I could easily call out that fat pig and I'm a girl

Technically and legally, Michael Steele.

If you're looking for symbolism to head the current Republican party, then it's got to be Rush Limbaugh.

• Bill

doesn't matter. the Republicans are all done after Bush. just like the Democrats will be all done after Obama. I'm tired of both and can't wait to move on and put the ppl back in charge.

As a democrat, I hope it is Rush.

That way we both win. He gets to laugh all the way to the bank, and I get to see the country get more liberal when no one notices the real GOP politicians trying to making things conservative.

Limbaugh. Steele is a minority puppet the GOP uses to get people's support and to show that "they are a party of diversity". LOL

This statement from the libs is getting seriously old. Who is the democratic leader? Keith Olbermann??? Yea that's it!!! it's Keith Olbermann!!! Let's all ask questions on that over and over!!!!!

You know.. that would probably be better than ole screaming Howard Dean.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDwODbl3muE

Youtube thumbnail