Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAlternativeParanormal Phenomena · 1 decade ago

whats your faveorite paranormal shows ti watch on t.v.?

I like ghost hunters and GHI the most! I also like ghost adventures and a few others ^^

Hey Nice guy I like that show so please don't talk bad of them.

Favorite Answer

Ghost Hunters and Paranormal State.

I liked that psychic idol show they had on at one time, but is no longer on, and Psychic Children, which is also now by the wayside. Hopefully they will have more and more.

Hate those obnoxious guys from Ghost Adventurers, I would like to slap the main guy, who revels in telling every one to Shhh and talks incessantly over any ghostly sounds that may be. Also they make me sick, they ask for spirits to show up and then scream when they do. They should not be allowed to do what they are doing, it is both annoying and disrespectful.

Paranormal State-The leader Ryan has had some terrifying experiences and I believe everyone on the show is genuine.

A Haunting (Discovery Channel)- This one has reenactments of people's hauntings and experiences with the paranormal.

Most Haunted-I believe this one is kind of fake, like many others, but one episode involving the Ram Inn scared the crap out of me. Basically one of the researchers got his *** kicked by a demon.

Supernatural-This is a great fictional show about two brothers fighting demons and other creatures.

Ghost Hunters-I like this one too, but I think it was crap that they were supposedly all mad at Brian and "kicked" him off the show. I think they just needed an excuse so he could go to GHI.

Ghost Adventures, on the travel channel. That show is freakin' hilarious. I caught a couple of shows for the first time a week or so ago... OMG I laughed so hard at their antics. First time in a long time I enjoyed one of those shows, and i was impressed by what I saw and heard on it. Even if it was fake, it was still at least *something*. Most shows you never see any footage, it's always them hearing something off camera that somehow doesn't make it to the TV loud enough. I hate that.

Oh, I like Psychic Kids too. Used to like paranormal state, but lately, they've been rushing through their shows and leaving the whole thing open ended. It never makes any sense.

• Dr. NG

Buffy the Vampire slayer is the best paranormal show of all time. Right now I like Fringe.

For reality shows I like Monster Quest. They always run out of time and never find anything.So you know it's real. More important, those bug-eyed phony plumbers from Ghost Hunters aren't on it.

Paranormal State & Psychic Children is really good. I also used to love when Sylvia Brown would be on the Montel Williams show.

Supernatural

(1) I LOVE GHOST HUNTERS

2 - GHI is really cool

3 - ghost adventures

I love Lisa Williams "Life among the dead"

A Haunting is the best and true too!