2xJ-58
Lv 7
2xJ-58 asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Rush limbaugh or Michael Steele?

Michael says he is the party leader but rush says he is not. Who is right?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think michael steele as party chairman is the leader.

Source(s): yowtrftu
  • 1 decade ago

Michael Steele is the chosen party leader.

The Democrats are throwing blood in the water for their own constituents. Their afraid the more conservative members of their party will jump ship if the economy keeps going into the toilet. So by trying to make the Republicans look like they're in turmoil then they can hold the reins on their members.

Limbaugh is one of the major voices for the Conservative portion of the Republican party. Steele is a Washington insider who is trying to protect the beltway Republicans from the common masses in fly over country.

• 1 decade ago

Steele is the leader of an Election Commitee.

IF he doesn't further screw it up, the leader of the

Republican Party would be the next elected Republican President.

• 1 decade ago

Steele. Rush is a commentator. Now who is the real leader,Obama or Pelosi.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I Like Rush.and I like Steele, but we have yet to figure out if Steele is a conservative or a RINO. I'll withhold judgment on Steele until I know for sure. I know Rush is a conservative....

• 1 decade ago

Republicans are going through a soul search on what they stand for and who is their go to person. Right now, , the media and people go to the loudest voice Limbaugh until the republicans choose the person and set of ideas that they present to the public.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Steele is the Party Leader.

So far I am not impressed.

Source(s): Republican.
  • rrm38
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Nobody has emerged as a true leader of the Republican party at this point. While Republicans are busy going about the business of giving Obama time to work his magic change, perhaps you should give them time to reorganize their party... then begin asking these questions.

• logan
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Steele is sure doing a lot of butt kissing to Rush, now isn't he?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Rush is a has been and now that Michael Steele got down to lick Rushes boots he looks weak and he degraded his own image.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.