Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Doesn't Michael Steele's apology to Rush Limbaugh prove Rahm Emmanuel's point?

That point being that a drug addicted, draft dodging, thrice divorced gay radio entertainer is the titular head of the GOP. And a fitting leader too, I might add. Well representative of the current Republican party.

Yes Clinton avoided the draft, but where do you get he's a drug addict from?

John: you're absolutely right. For example, I'm sodomizing your mother, PizzaFace.

Favorite Answer

The Repubs are all terrified of upsetting those ditto heads. Rush is the Joseph McCarthy of our times... he will self destruct. He has no appeal to anyone but to the fringe elements of his party.

Michael Steele realized his comments were not appropriate and he apologized. Is Rush the spokesperson for the Rep. party? No, but he does give the opinion of many citizens who are angry with republicans who lost their core values that made the party strong.

What point was Rahm Emmanuel trying to make when he sent a dead fish to a person who didn't follow his ideas? Was he trying to prove that thug politics is the future of the liberals?

Yes, the fact that a R Party leader has to kiss up to an entertainer, and a drug addict at that, is pathetic.

The real lesson here is the R reaction to self-examination. During the Bush years thought was punished. Vote like the Party told you or you were cut loose. That resulted in the Bush Depression. Now, the R Party has learned nothing from its destruction of our economy.

Mr. Steele, feel free to leave the neocon losers and join an actual Party, the Libertarians or Democrats will welcome you. And if you will stand up to the neocon nut cases and reclaim the R Party for the Rockefeller R's, I'll join you.

Who's Rahm Emmanuel? You may be an expert on homo's but you know squat about the GOP.

No. It shows Mr. Steele is not an uncouth back stabber--like the dems would like us to be..like they are whenever the opportunity to do so advances their careers...like Rahmm--who's opinion on most things doesn't count one iota--to me.

Mr. Steele and Mr. Limbaugh can agree to disagree and still remain loyal to the Party....Your slander of Mr Limbaugh is typical democratic mudslinging--it's what you guys are good at..

• xiphos

Absolutely. We can't have free speech running rampant! Throw Rush and his ilk into re education camps! Yes we can!

I don't know why Micheal Steele addressed Rush at all. Let alone calling him out by name, and then later apologizing.

• "Drug addicted, draft dodging"? Are you talking about Bill Clinton?

I can't beleive that Steele had to apology to that fat fu%k what happen to freedom of speech. I guess Obama lost his title as THE ONE now I guess it goes to THE RUSH Dems don't you love it

• John A

No, the only thing it proves is that you do not have your facts straight and that all you want to do is insult others.

EDIT - thanks for proving my point with that rude and unnecessary comment about my mother. You have truly shown the characteristics of your liberal party.