health,to what extent do you agree with the following health tips?
Answer the phone by LEFT ear
Do not drink coffee TWICE a day
Do not take pills with COOL water
Do not have HUGE meals after 5pm
Reduce the amount of TEA you consume
Reduce the amount of OILY food you consume
Drink more WATER in the morning, less at night
Keep your distance from hand phone CHARGERS
Do not use headphones/earphone for LONG period of time
Best sleeping time is from 10pm at night to 6am in the morning
Do not lie down immediately after taking medicine before sleeping
When battery is down to the LAST grid/bar, do not answer the phone as the radiation is 1000 times
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. Somewhat Agree. Majority of the population are right-handed. They want to spare right hand for any other work while talking on phone so left hand is used to hold the receiver. Consequently one uses left ear. You won't be comfortable using left hand and right ear while answering the phone. The same way with lefty people, but uses its right ear
2. Somewhat Disagree. Coffee heightens your senses
Coffee has several effects on your awareness, your senses and your mental capabilities. Albeit on a short term only, there are no lasting effects. Coffee contains caffeine, but is also known to stimulate the production of cortisone and adrenaline. These are hormones that prepare your body for a fight or flight response. Therefore, drinking coffee 2-3 times a day is ok.
3. Disagree. Taking Pills with Warm Water is Dangerous Most people when they're suffering from flu commonly consume Capsulated tablets with warm water, not knowing whether the pill would safely reach the stomach. This could be serious and perhaps you should consider proper ways of swallowing pills.
Pills can be taken singly by using cold water.After swallowing, a person should drink a lot more water. Take your pills 30 minutes before you go to bed, don't go straight to bed immediately after taking pills.
4. Agree. Evening meals should be taken into minimum.
5. Disagree. Tea has LOTS of benefits. Tea contains antioxidants. Antioxidants can help slow down aging and help your cells to regenerate and repair. Teas of all varieties contain high levels of antioxidant polyphenols that can help keep your body healthier and some studies suggest even ward of some cancers.
6. Somewhat agree. If you are at a high risk of cholesterol, better slow down on oily food such as peanuts, fried foods etc.
8. Agree. exposure to earphones may cause loss of hearing and even brain damage.
9. Disagree. I think setting a rigid time of bed time schedule is more important. if you have night-shifts, you could set it into your own time of bedtime.
11. Disagree. I myself, never experienced any of those, and have you?Source(s): Freshman Medical Technologist
- Anonymous1 decade ago
Partially disagree. Only reduce oily food that has bad fats in it.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
I agree with some of these things but some of them you may be looking into them too much!...