Anonymous

Where should i apply for a job?

I am turning 15 in April and I'm trying to decide what places i should apply. i don't have any job experiance. please don't tell me to shovel driveways, mow lawns, babysit or deliver papers. i want a real job (hoping to buy a laptop and a few more nice things for myself) and don't tell me to do one of those retarded online survey things for money. Not interested! I'm just looking for a good old fashioned job. Oh and I'm in Ontario Canada if that helps and there's no target here.

BAHH! why does nobody listen to me! i'm gonna loose it! @%$&^*($*$&$#@

Favorite Answer

there are numerous ways to earn money online, but most of them require certain registration fee. if you wish to earn without investing anything, then i will suggest you PTC sites, where u get money to click advertisements.................. i myself is earning respectable side income from them. all you have to do is register and start clicking advertisements right away.

You might earn slow in the beginning but once u buy refferal packs from the money u've earned, it multiplies your earnings and speeds it up. and moreover its a totally genuine and scamfree way of earning.

PATIENCE IS THE KEY

i signed up for many PTC sites, among which many were scams and did not bother to pay me any money. but the link below indicates a list of those sites, from which im actually earning, on regular basis:

http://www.geocities.com/eco.soldier/refer.html?12...

Try to get any Data entry job in any BPO. Its doesn't need any higher education qualification. And you may get reasonable remunaration also.