Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 教育與參考考試 · 1 decade ago

麻煩英文高手幫我修改文法 ~~!!

Set up Long trade the limited company is a company that works on shoes industry trade, Own in great quantities fixed customer in the United States, and provide high-quality slippers over a long period of time.

Understand from the market research that Huanle nation of Slippers at North America in Boa in Brand of our company is subjected to ovation, Be good enough to prove should there is latent need in Canada, past I door both parties' cooperation should have bright foreground.

The financial standing concerning our company can inquire Taiwanese bank to moderate branch office.Enclose with a happiness card floss slippers and other catalogues, hope this first time fax can cause your interest to my door product and then develop into trade partner.

Rating
    Best Answer

Set up Long trade the limited company is a company that works on shoes industry trade, Own in great quantities fixed customer in the United States, and provides high-quality slippers permanently.

Understanding that the market research that Huanle nation of Slippers at North America in Boa in Brand of our company is subjected to ovation, being good enough to prove should there is latent need in Canada, past I door both parties' cooperation should have bright foreground. (????????)

The financial stands concerning our company can inquire Taiwanese bank to moderate branch office.Enclose with a happiness card floss slippers and other catalogues, hope this first fax can make you feel interested in my door product and then develop into trade partner.

個人淺見 希望對你有幫助

Source(s):