What is the health care system like in America?

I am curious to know how a profit-oriented health care system operates. Do doctors care more about money than helping people? How much money does it cost to go see a doctor? How much money does it cost to get an MRI done? Additional tests? How can people afford this? Will a doctor not treat you if you do not have... show more I am curious to know how a profit-oriented health care system operates. Do doctors care more about money than helping people? How much money does it cost to go see a doctor? How much money does it cost to get an MRI done? Additional tests? How can people afford this? Will a doctor not treat you if you do not have the money?

Lastly, many people on here are against universal health care because, for one, it means paying more taxes. But that is not true. Americans pay more money per capita than Canada on health care, and Canada has "socialized" medicine.

Is access to health care not a human right?