What do you think of my story? (not a teen yet)?

Hey. I was wondering what you thought of my story. I really wanna be an Author when I grow up and everyone I've showed this to said it was fantastic. I was wondering what you guys thought... by the way I just turned 11. Show me another » What do you think of my story? (not a teen yet)? Hey. What do you... show more Hey. I was wondering what you thought of my story. I really wanna be an Author when I grow up and everyone I've showed this to said it was fantastic. I was wondering what you guys thought... by the way I just turned 11.

Show me another »
Hey. What do you think of my story? I wrote it today. I'm 11 and I really wanna be an author when I grow up. Please don't critisize it, I spent ages writing it. Thanks. (you can give me some tips, though)

“I don’t think this is a very good idea, Julia…”
My best friend and I were on the roof of my Aunt Poppy’s little brick house. I swung my legs back and forth as they dangled innocently off the brim of the roof. “Oh, come on, George! What’s the worst that could happen?” I replied, catching a glimpse of her nervous expression.
“We could fall off!” Georgia said, her voice cracked a little as she spluttered out the words.
“Aw, George! Don’t worry!” I told her, “Nothing’s gonna happen to us. Trust me, George. I’ve done this a million times!” I finished, smiling.
“I hope your right,” Georgia said, her eyes sweeping the grassy surface below us.
“Of course I am,” I muttered.
I really, truly didn’t want anything to happen to Georgia. She’d been my best friend ever since kindergarten. Oh, how I remember dreaded kindergarten… in kindergarten my arch enemy bit the heads off dolls. I thought it was pretty scary, actually. Now she’s the ‘Queen Bee’ of the popular clan. Ugh! Georgia and I had 2 friends that we hung around with at school. Eva and Hannah. Eva was very bubbly and never stopped chattering. And that was why we loved her. Hannah was extremely shy. She wouldn’t say boo to a goose! And that was why we loved her. I stayed with my Aunt Poppy every year. She was awesome! Aunt Poppy made the most softest, delicious, mouth-watering cookies ever invented! She worked at the local bakery here in Warrnambool. Aunt Poppy was 60 years old but she acted like a young adult. Well, she did to me at least.
“JULIA! WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING UP THERE?!”
I closed my eyes slowly and murmured, “Oh no…”
“JULIA!” Aunt Poppy yelled, she adjusted her glasses which were slipping off.
“YES, AUNT POPPY?” I yelled down to her. I certainly wasn’t allowed to plant myself on Aunt Poppy’s roof. And I just allowed my best friend to do it too.
“WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP THERE, JULIA?” She yelled again, hoping I would hear her this time, “AND WHAT IS GEROGIA DOING UP THERE?”
“Uh… um…” I mumbled, shaking my head slowly. What was I going to tell her? I thought urgently.
Suddenly there was a creaking sound. I froze. My insides turned to jelly. I rotated my head slowly to the side where Georgia had once sat. I screamed. It was so loud that it hurt my ears. I’d never screamed this loud in my entire life. This scream couldn’t even compare to the time I’d almost slipped out of my chair on a rollercoaster.
Georgia was gone. Nowhere to be seen… she could be in outer space for all I know! I looked over the edge of the roof. I gasped in horror. Georgia was dangling off the edge of the roof, her fingers merely brushing against the brim. She looked… relaxed. I couldn’t believe my eyes! She just hung there, smiling. The smile was so calm that it looked scary. The way it was painted on her face. She looked like a porcelain doll. Georgia had always been inhumanely beautiful. The way her tanned skin blended in with her shoulder length curly brown hair. Her large blank brown eyes bored into my pale blue ones.
I shuddered. What was going on?! Apparently Aunt Poppy had been longing to know the answer to the same question because just then the magical words floated out of her lip-gloss coated lips. “WHAT’S GOING ON UP THERE, JULIA? I’D LIKE TO KNOW IMMEDIATELY, PLEASE!”
In a flash my hand was reaching out to help Georgia. And then my hand skimmed across the empty air. I looked to my right. Georgia was sitting exactly where she was before she’d been clinging onto dear life. “Huh?” Was all I could stutter out before Georgia’s ochre eyes were searching mine.
“Jules! What’s wrong?!” She gasped.
I stared into space, ignoring her. How could Georgia be dangling off a rooftop one minute completely at ease and suddenly appear mysteriously by my side the next? I shook my head, struggling to clear it.
“Jules?” Georgia’s hand was gently shaking my shoulder, “We better get down before your Aunt grounds us both for eternity,” Georgia laughed quietly, her hand sliding off my shoulder.
I snapped out of my trance and nodded weakly.
“We’re coming down now, Poppy. Don’t worry…” Georgia said loud enough for my Aunt’s hearing range.
Georgia led me to the chimney and slid down it delicately. I followed, my mind whirling. When I’d slid down Aunt Poppy’s chimney I found Georgia waiting for me. She was spotless. Not a single trace of dust covered her skin. While I stood there every centimetre of my body covered in a nice black coating. “What?” I gaped at her, “Why aren’t you dirty?”
Update: Also, I'm sorry the whole story couldn't fit. xD