Anyone else pissed that Michael Steele apologized to Rush Limbaugh?

This is just ridiculous. Here we are again, with another conservative bowing to the almighty Rush. Michael Steele voiced what all Republicans know but, for fear of losing their most "prominent" voice, will not admit: that Rush Limbaugh is a loud, self-indulgent ENTERTAINER. He is not here to advocate conservative values, he is here to stir up enough media attention to appear on CNN daily and get ratings.

Now I have no idea what possessed Steele to apologize...perhaps the exact same force that compelled Limbaugh not to simply admit that he is, in fact, an entertainer, but that because Michael Steele isn't completely blasting everything Democrats do on a daily basis, he isn't even a true conservative.

Rush is a relentless tirant who never apologizes for his remarks no matter how outlandish and evil, and will not tolerate the slightest comment against him, even politically correct ones. The man has no honor or sense of respect for anyone other than himself. I HATE that Steele caved like this...I just hate it.

Any thoughts?

• Akkita
    Favorite Answer

Michael Steele stated that he was misquoted.

The fact that Mr Steele had no problem appearing on

Rush Limbaugh's show when he needed exposure to

run for the head of the RNC would show that Mr Steele

needed a platform & Rush Limbaugh.

Rush Limbaugh caters to an audience that want to see

a strict conservative outlook. He is an entertainer and highly

paid for his opinions. While I do not listen to Mr Limbaugh's

show or his coverage on tv - I see nothing wrong with him

voicing a strong opinion on issues important to him.

Mr Steele has my respect , I voted for him to head the RNC.

But on the other hand - he did owe Mr Limbaugh an apology.

This is the time when all Republicans need to come together and

lay out of solid ,fiscally conservative & well thought out plan for this country -

Bickering from within is just stupid and petty.

Source(s): Opinion of a Cynical Republican

You are very naive...

Rush has 20 million listeners

the conservative movement is still strong, I believe bush temporarily caused some to vote for democrats this time, but then bush never was a true conservative

the ones that voted for obama will be coming back, to their conservative principles

you cannot change a country full of people with core values and principles

rush is just a radio show , but the people, are what matters

I can't believe the democrats are so upset

rush has been saying these things for 20 years

this is not new?!

before he took the RNC Chair he could have found out that the social gathering would not know him and his so observed as Conservative ideals.He now realizes his function through fact the token to get some votes from the midsection which Rush would desire to never get.needs to start his very own social gathering or change to a distinctive which might tournament him extra advantageous.Steele pronounced he substitute into Republican considering age 17 could have grew up alright off.Mr.Steele is caught interior the previous,together with his slave mentality alive and nicely.

What else could Steele have done? Rush does rule the Republican party.

u answered my question about zune how about making up ur own jokes instead of getting them from family guy