Anyone else pissed that Michael Steele apologized to Rush Limbaugh?

This is just ridiculous. Here we are again, with another conservative bowing to the almighty Rush. Michael Steele voiced what all Republicans know but, for fear of losing their most "prominent" voice, will not admit: that Rush Limbaugh is a loud, self-indulgent ENTERTAINER. He is not here to advocate... show more This is just ridiculous. Here we are again, with another conservative bowing to the almighty Rush. Michael Steele voiced what all Republicans know but, for fear of losing their most "prominent" voice, will not admit: that Rush Limbaugh is a loud, self-indulgent ENTERTAINER. He is not here to advocate conservative values, he is here to stir up enough media attention to appear on CNN daily and get ratings.

Now I have no idea what possessed Steele to apologize...perhaps the exact same force that compelled Limbaugh not to simply admit that he is, in fact, an entertainer, but that because Michael Steele isn't completely blasting everything Democrats do on a daily basis, he isn't even a true conservative.

Rush is a relentless tirant who never apologizes for his remarks no matter how outlandish and evil, and will not tolerate the slightest comment against him, even politically correct ones. The man has no honor or sense of respect for anyone other than himself. I HATE that Steele caved like this...I just hate it.

Any thoughts?