Lexi asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 1 decade ago

spanish translation? my boyfriend is from ecuador and sent me this.?

solo te pido mas que una noche. yo se lo que quieres. ay tantas cosas que quiero decirti sin palabras hoy quiero expresarte. llego el momento ahora es la ocasion. quiero entragarte toda mi pasion. quiero alcansar todo tus secretos para aseciar tu amor con mi cuerpo. hacer locuras darte ternura. y fundir tu amor en el silencio. quiero darte el silencio que pide. solo te pido amarte. solo pido tu amor.sabes que yo quiero tenerte. sentir tu amor y tu cuerpo asia mi.

native speaker preferred, because online translations do not come out meaning the same. thanks!

Favorite Answer

I am from guayaquil ecuador.

I am just asking you more than a night, I know what you want. There are so many things I want to tell you without words, today I want to tell you. The time has come, this is the moment. I want to give you my passion. I want to reach all of your secrets to unite your love with my body. I want to make crazy things, give you tender and melt down your love in silence. I want to give you the silence you have been asking for. I just ask you for your love, only your love. You know I want to own you, to feel your love and your body near me.

Hope this works

im a native speaker and awwwwwww how sweet!!

It means:

I ask only one more night. I know what you want. Say so many things I want to express yourself without words today. The time now is get the opportunity. I want to express my passion. I know all your secrets to your love with my body. do you madnesses tenderness. and melt your love in silence. I give you the silent calls. just ask you to love. just ask your. I want to have. feel your love and your body my asia

I ask you for only one night. I know what you want. There are so many things I want to tell you silently. Today, I want to express them. The time has come. Now is the moment. I want to relinquish all my passion to you. I want to reach all your secrets, to affirm your love with my body, to do crazy things, to give you tenderness, and to found your love in the silence. I want to give you a silence that begs. I only ask to love you. I only ask for your love. You know that I want to have you, to feel your love and your body next to me.

Source(s): Me....native Spanish speaker and fluent in both English and Spanish