What should I do??????

I have this friend, let's call her jane, who I've known for a while and we were really close unil recently. Me and my other friend, let's call her sally, have been talking to Janes sister recently. We really like her and we think shes nice but jane says it's mean to her if we talk to her sister and she says sally and I aren't allowed to talk to her. Shes being really dramatic about the whole thing and is making it a huge deal but sally and I aren't willing to stop talking to her sister. we think the sister is a great person and we want to get to know her better. Sally and I don't want to fight with jane but janes really dramatic and she probably wouldn't mind a fight. Shes constantly thinking of something wrong with sally, my other friends and me and we've tried talking to jane several times to make her see our point of view but she thinks her way is the only way and she refuses to even compromise. What should we do?

• Elle
    Favorite Answer

i think you and sally should just ignore jane. whats she going to do? its none of her business if you want to be friends with her sister and her sister will back you up cus she obv wants to be friends with you too. if she tries to pick a fight you know who will win as there are 3 of you and one of her! good luck :)

answer please?

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200...