Uploading videos to youtube/myspace?

i have a camera that is made for 'youtube uploads'. i have no problem uploading the videos to youtube, they automatically save in .mod or .mov format. however, i can not upload them to myspace w/o it crashing. THEN i use my silly little 'windows movie maker', edit them, and i can upload them to... show more i have a camera that is made for 'youtube uploads'. i have no problem uploading the videos to youtube, they automatically save in .mod or .mov format. however, i can not upload them to myspace w/o it crashing.
THEN
i use my silly little 'windows movie maker', edit them, and i can upload them to myspace, but not to youtube. what's going on? i would like to upload the videos i edit to youtube, but after i 'create' my video it changes to .wmv format and for some reason it won't play on youtube. it will say that the upload was a success, but as soon as i try to view it, it doesn't work. myspace has no problem with my videos after editing tho.
am i missing something?