Where in Lebanon..........?

-Where do you live in Lebanon?

-How much do you like it over there? (a pro and con)

-And from what Village are you from (be sure to point out where it is located), and what do you love about your village?

****************************MY ANSWERS*****************

-I live in Beirut, Bir Hassan, next to Da7ye

-I actually love it because I know everybody in the neighborhood and I have alot of friends over there, so we really do everything. But I hate the fact that we hardly get Electricity...I hate having to look up to the mountains as they get unlimited electricity, and sometimes I get bored here in Bir Hassan, so I must go to the Jnoob.

- I am from Ramia, which is right next to the 7dood il israel2iliye (Israeli borders), next to 3aita asha3b. I love the fact that I know many people in the Village, they are all friendly, especially when my friends come and we just hang out the whole day.

LMAO....no im not from the Future movement LMAO....hahaha

Hey btw...are you "tsk tsk" ????

@Kate: omg...were neighbors lol :)

yes, you are right, I love how the villages are really peaceful, and exactly how you described it, there is always an open arm when you go over there. Beautiful

Favorite Answer

-Where is Lebanon?

In my heart

-Where do you live in Lebanon?

In Jounieh

-How much do you like it over there?

It's OK...I have everything I need at walking distance and Beirut is only 1 hour away (in mild traffic)...what I don't like is that sometimes we have no electricity and the Zouk towers are choking us to death and making us sick (so that Beirut el 2idariyeh can have it 24/7) and also that all the good babysitters live in BEIRUT (lol...last part was a joke)

I'm from Ain Ebel, from the South, kada2 Bint Jbeil close to Debel and Rmeish...also on the borders with Occupied Palestine...so we are kind of neighbours...what I like about my village is that it's a nice place when you want to run away from everything and disappear and no matter how you feel there is always someone who is ready to catch you with open arms and I know what you mean abt everyone knowing who you are

i don't live in Lebanon anymore but i will answer this question as if it was 2 years ago:P

Where do you live in Lebanon? Beirut, Mar Elias

-How much do you like it over there? (a pro and con) the good thing about it is that we had electricity almost all the time..

-And from what Village are you from (be sure to point out where it is located), and what do you love about your village? i'm from Ansar (Jnoub, next to Sour) and i love everything about it..

Source(s): mee

I dont live in Lebanon, but I'm from Necache, Metn. It's half way from Beirut and Bikfaya, going through Antelies. It's 850 mts over sea level

I love the place and the view we have from there. One can see Beirut and also Harissa from our home.

What i dont like so much is the traffic there , and that the electricity is gone every nights from 10 pm till midnight.

Now i am in KSA working here then i will go to Sweden for ever i wish i can live and work in Lebanon but it is impossible and we all know y!!??? Lebanon will always stay in my dream and my heart

i was living in Beirut, Mazeraa

i born in Beirut so i am not from any village but you can say i almost visit all village in Lebanon.

i miss everything in Lebanon except the politician and everything related I hate all March parties we fight each other for them and like always we destroy our heaven Lebanon as Joubran said once “Lakom loubnanoukom w liya loubnana” so I will take my Lebanon with me and hoping to come back someday..

nice question thank you …

• X-GIRL

I'm not living in lebanon any more but it will always be in my heart

-Where do you live in Lebanon? I used to live in Sour

-How much do you like it over there? (a pro and con) Amazing I love it, everything is almost perfect

-And from what Village are you from (be sure to point out where it is located), and what do you love about your village? ok Originally the family was in Jbeil but then we moved to sour (we were from the very first families there ) some says that we settled in sh7our so that if they ask them where are they from they would say sh7our, but my dad says we don't belong there. any way I say that I'm origanally from Sour (tyre)

Mina, Tripoli Lebanon (and no am not with Future movement, thats a common stereotype)

I really love this city, it has everything ( we have nightclubs btw .. we arent that deprived) .. a con would be too much blackouts!

Our family is originally from the city .. my ancestors have lived on the coast since ever!

Source(s): yea .. formerly tsk tsk lol

Where do i live in Lebanon?

Beirut- Achrafieh

How much do you like it over there?

It's Good yeah but the weather right now not so good....

And the traffic not so good either

And the politicians, well let me tell you Lebanon will be much much much much more better if they didn't exist.

But the wonderful nature is wondurful and it's magical!

My family are from Mina , Tripoli......like Tristan , I love that place & can't get enough of it .....My second home is Jounieh....amazingly beautiful !

The family village is in the north ....called Bkasaafrine .Only been there once ....last January .....but hope to spend more time there next visit.

Source(s): J...