cc520940 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫我看看這封英文推荐函是否通順(急急急)

這封推荐函請幫我看看文具是否通順

To whom it may concern:

I am a university law department director of Pin-Chi Hung. She performance is good during the period of university, all have much of interest learning to the curriculums of school. In academic aspects, she is an optimistic﹑talented and hardworking student. She also maintain well interactive relationships with other students as well as teachers.

She think should solid herself during the university and she want to go abroad to expand visual field by the chance of exchange student﹑know how to get alone with foreigner and learn good English can communicate. So I sincerely recommend this student to you.

謝謝^^

Rating
    Favorite Answer

我認為整體上不錯,用字不會很艱深、易懂,太中文式,但有些小文法、語病錯誤:

1.I am a university law department director of Pin-Chi Hung.這一句看不太懂,太中文式,我想law department in university,句尾看不懂

2.She performance is good改成her...因performance是名詞,要所有格

3.all have much of interest learning to the curriculums of school建議用having,all是副詞

4.she is an optimistic﹑talented and hardworking student.And前面要用,

5.She also maintain well interactive relationships with other students as well as teachers.interactive是形容詞,接在副詞後怪怪的,要有be動詞、maintain加s

6.She think should solid herself during the university and she want to go abroad to expand visual field by the chance of exchange student

think後加she、think加s、want加s、solid是形容詞非動詞、exchange前有介系詞,變動名詞

7.know how to get alone with foreigner and learn good English can communicate.know加s、learn變動名詞因為and、 can communicate看不懂

大概這樣,有遺漏、錯誤的請包含原諒,謝謝

2009-03-02 22:57:55 補充:

3.錯了抱歉

Source(s): 自己英文不錯

我不是英文專業啦!但有幫人家寫過英文推薦信啦。

To whom it may concern,

I am the director of Pin-Chi Hung in the law department of xxx university. She demonstrated strong enthusiasm in learning and did perform very well. She is a quick learner, at the same time, she is hardworking as well. During the class, she interacts well with classmates and the teacher, and thus always brings inspiration to the team.

With the chance of being the student of your exchange program, she believes she can expand her view to the world and enhance her English communication skill. I believe she can contribute to other students with her passion if she becomes part of this program.

Sincerely yours,

xxxx (your name)

Source(s): me

有一點小修改,如下:

To whom it may concern:

I am a(n) university law department director of Pin-Chi Hung. She (Her) performance is good during the period of university, all have much of interest learning to the curriculums of school. In academic aspects, she is an optimistic﹑talented and hardworking student. She also maintain(s) well interactive relationships with other students as well as teachers.

She think(s) (should去掉) solid (of) herself during the university and she want(s) to go abroad to expand visual field by the chance of exchange student﹑know(s) how to get alone with foreigner and learn(s) good English can(to) communicate. So I sincerely recommend this student to you.

***括號的s是要加上的,中間有一個should是要去掉的,這樣大概是可以了.希望有幫到你.