Anonymous

Women do you find Middle Eastern Men Attractive?

I only ask because anytime some one I knew expressed an attraction to them(Pakistani, Palestinian, Jordanian) they got stereotypical responses or responses that indicated it was weird to be attracted to them. Especially if they weren't Middle Eastern. I remember when I dated a Pakistani guy(we're still friends) few people I knew joked about it. But I do find a lot of them attractive. Do any women here find them attractive, and have you ever had people ask you why or joke about it?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

oh man. that's my IDEAL look of a guy. they automatically come with black hair and have nice eyes. <3 haha. but yeah, i do get a lot of mixed reactions about it. i've had people introduce me with "this is rachel - she loves terrorists." people are idiots. middle eastern men are hot. that's all there is to it.

• 4 years ago

Well if you are a male model I wouldn't worry about it. Most women are smart enough to know hot comes in every color. I'm American and I find good looking middle eastern men attractive. But you said you've dated very very attractive white women so you know they find you attractive, don't you? Looking for an ego stroke? LOL

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A few of them...but in general I don't have a prefer for them or anything. I've had bad experiences with some Middle Eastern men...not all though.

Edit: Lalu are you Somali?

• 1 decade ago

I've been attracted to various Middle Eastern males. The only people that question me about it were non-Middle Easterners and non-Somalis.

EDIT: Yes, I am Somali. Why?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Some are, some aren't, same way asian, black and white guys are to me. I don't really take ethnicity into account ^_^ Actually, most people support couples like that here, so I haven't even heard any jokes at all about that.

• Ayita
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Yeah, I dated this guy who was Pakistani. There are so many hot and rich Middle Eastern guys around my way. A lot of Saudis, Lebanese, and Yemeni guys. They're making all that Arab money.

Answer My question:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AuBtO...

• 5 years ago

Agree , most definitely fine as heck , if they start acting like most of these nuck heads around here , out on the doo list day go

• 1 decade ago

I don't find them attractive, then again I haven't met all of them. For the ones I have met, none attracted me in any special way!

Anoshora Please, I don't even know you. However I did get the comment you left for me at another post. I wasn't writing that to you. The guy above me was Altair or something like that, he must have deleted his answer though. I don't spread hate, I hate racism but I can still be proud of who I am without bashing others!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't know because I have never seen the attractive middle eastern men yet but it doesn't mean there are not have?

• qaradaq6 years agoReport

Darling , why you try to reply a question that don't know its answer?

• 1 decade ago

im attracted to middel eastern guys im whie american and my boyfriend is eritrean black he grow up in saudi

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.