Young SEX 12 years old!!?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
My little 12 year old i think is having sex because i found a condom in her room and boys under wear and some empty condom packets!! What do you think?
Best Answer
I think you should be glad you found a condom.
  • Comment

Other Answers (20)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • California Girl answered 5 years ago
    That's not surprising in today's society. Get her on the Depo shot ASAP.

My best friend lost hers at 12 and had three kids by the time she was 16. Now she's 21 years old and miserable. Spare your daughter the heartache. GET HER ON BIRTH CONTROL!
    • Comment
  • JHB answered 5 years ago
    Did you ask her? I think if you have a good relationship with your child that you should be able to talk openly about these things.
    • Comment
  • Sassy OLD Broad answered 5 years ago
    I think you're right and you should keep better tabs on your kids. How do you feel about raising a grandchild?
    • Comment
  • shy2008 answered 5 years ago
    I think you should be talking to her...now! A 12 year old should not have enough spare time alone to be able to entertain male friends. Maybe a babysitter when you go out is in order?
    • Comment
  • connie t answered 5 years ago
    yes she is
    • Comment
  • lovechild firecat answered 5 years ago
    well, if she doesn't wear boys' underwear, someone had to take them off!
    • Comment
  • shelbyy! answered 5 years ago
    personally i think you shud pull out tha switch and whoop her ***!! 12 is way to early for intercourse...talk to her after you beat her &nd tell her that sex is supposed to be beautiful and intimate between 2 people who love each other not 2 12 year olds and then whoop her asss again!!
    • Comment
  • only 1 me answered 5 years ago
    the proof is in the pudding
    • Comment
  • Marilyn V answered 5 years ago
    whip her little slut ***, just think of how he used her, your little girl, i would pull her out of school, out of everything, and stay home with her.
    or she'll be the town pump by 14.
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• Paige answered 5 years ago
    WOW!!! Sorry,, but yea i think she is! im 14 and it sounds like she is! Maybe you should sit down and talk to her about it,, ! good luck!
    • Comment
  • Cleveland B answered 5 years ago
    wow;the 7th grade hoeelol.check downstairs to see if she is open.
    • Comment
  • Missy Moo answered 5 years ago
    Yep she is, WOW 12 is young Huh
    • Comment
  • ~hiĀ§ hot wife~ answered 5 years ago
    safety first but goodness. if u get too far up her a** things will only get worse. calm and collected...
    • Comment
  • myd00dlebug answered 5 years ago
    I think you've been slacking on the parenting. You need to crack down on that kid and not leave them alone. Know where they are, what they're doing. No 12 year old should be having sex.
    • Comment
  • Rain W answered 5 years ago
    Yup, she sexually active! Well only thing left to do is to put her on birth control. And if lines of communication are not already open, its time to be sure they will be for now on!
    Good luck!
    • Comment
  • mxxoxoxo answered 5 years ago
    The both of you need counseling. She is too young and the evidence suggest she is having sex in your home. Something went wrong and only you can make it right. good luck.
    • Comment
  • LT answered 5 years ago
    Well if your white then have a talk with your son and daughter and be proud that they are using protection.
    • Comment
  • Leannain answered 5 years ago
    you need to talk to her and make sure she even knows what she is doing

She is very young to be having sex
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • sk8tergirlcora answered 5 years ago
    you do not whip your kids!!!!! That is cruel. Just sit down with your daughter and explain to her all of the bad things that could happen. She could get aids, become prego, etc. Tell her that condoms don't always work. Don't accuse her of anything though cause if you are wrong, she wont be happy and it will take a lot of making up and forgiving to do. Just ask her, does she really want to carry around a child and give birth at such a young age? I hoped this helped and that she isnt having sex. I wish you and her the best. Good luck!

Source(s):

Me.
    • Comment
  • ASMAA answered 5 years ago
    oh god!
    she or he is very very young ,,,,,this is shoking
    if it s a girl i think you should defenitly home school her,and locke her under observation ,take off her fone ,computer,for a month!!!!!!!

i mean imagine she gets pregnant,or gets an STD
    +condom doesn t always work
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock