Kung Fu Panda analysis?

What significance if any do the different animals have in the movie? and

what are some of the underlying messages through out the movie, besides the obvious anyone can accomplish anything?

thankss

Favorite Answer

I haven't seen the movie in a while, but the main character animals are all fighting styles (i.e. Tiger, Crane, Mantis).

Other than that, the characters seemed to teach lessons based on the characteristics of their referenced animals (ex: the turtle taught patience and forethought).

So what does that mean about the panda? Hmmm, Pandas are large and docile, but powerful and have opposable thumbs. What conclusions can you draw from that? Possibly a good starting point for a section of your paper (I assume you have a paper or something to write on this).

The differnt animals in the movie represent different personality types, and The turtle definately represents Wisdom!!

The underlying message(s) I recieved were:

No matter what anyone says, do not ever change yourself.

Someone may look up to you more than you realize it.

Wisdom is a great gift to share.

Source(s): Kung Fu Panda FANATIC!!!!!