Can you help me find the greatest deal for the iPhone 3G 16GB/8GB, black, unlocked&jailbroken?

Hello. I have spent the WHOLE weekend trying to look for the iPhone 3G. Can you please help me? You can use real stores as in Best Buy, eBay, craigslist, etc... What I want: -iPhone 3G -16GB OR 8GB -Unlocked -Jailbroken -Black Price Range: $0 - $400 [I know this is hard to find, because what I... show more Hello.

I have spent the WHOLE weekend trying to look for the iPhone 3G.

Can you please help me?
You can use real stores as in Best Buy, eBay, craigslist, etc...

What I want:
-iPhone 3G
-16GB OR 8GB
-Unlocked
-Jailbroken
-Black

Price Range:
$0 - $400
[I know this is hard to find, because what I want is kind of pricey, but that's why I need YOUR help!]

Whoever gets the iPhone with the features I want, & it's in the price range, I will give them 10 points!! Please include a link.

Thank you so much!
Update: Um, jordan w... I'm not on crack. I never was, & I'll never be. It's just stupid. Anywayy...jailbroken means that you can add anything on the phone that is not approved by Apple. Don't be ignorant. If you're going to ask something like "Jailbroken? WTF, are you on crack?",... show more Um, jordan w...
I'm not on crack. I never was, & I'll never be.
It's just stupid.

Anywayy...jailbroken means that you can add anything on the phone that is not approved by Apple.

Don't be ignorant.
If you're going to ask something like "Jailbroken? WTF, are you on crack?", you should at least search it first...makes you look like a fool.