What are some good bmx bikes?

I was planning on getting a Kink Launch (2009) to start out on, but my local store didn't have it stocked and I don't like the idea of buying online without trying. But the guy there did have tons of Haros and GTs in the Street/Park section. Are those good brands? I know about haro, but what about GT? Is... show more I was planning on getting a Kink Launch (2009) to start out on, but my local store didn't have it stocked and I don't like the idea of buying online without trying.

But the guy there did have tons of Haros and GTs in the Street/Park section. Are those good brands? I know about haro, but what about GT? Is it one of those wallmart brands like mongoose or schwinn? My price range is sub 340 bucks. The Haro i found was 280, had a built in gyro system, 3 piece cranks, and seemed light enough. ill ask for more stats when i go back. The GT was 319 and the owner insisted it was better, and I think so too. But it's a little low to the ground, and that might both me.

Should I just buy online, or are the haros and GTs good street bikes?