Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Will George Bush and Sarah Palin please educate Obama on how to pronounce "nucular"?

He keeps pronouncing it "nuclear". Why is that? I miss folksy Presidents who pronounce things in funny ways so I can understand it. All this pronouncing-things-correctly is an intellectual Liberal plot.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Actually, for many of them "nucular" is an affected pronunciation, something they do to try and appeal crassly to the people they see as their uneducated base. ∠°)

• 1 decade ago

Intellectual liberal plot?

Pronounce things in funny ways so i can understand it?

go and seek help. you obviously need it.

• 3 years ago

the greenback nevertheless stops with him-he's (replace into) a real president edit he had the nerve to make errors without teleprompter and anybody to comprise howard stern and letterman wanted revenge for 9/11

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

So, testicle boy, ignorance is bliss, huh?

What's so bad about being right about things? Why is being properly educated somehow considered subversive and "elitist"?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

pronouncing it is small potatoes next to stopping the likes of iran from GETTING it! ...get it Genius?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I miss the days when people were intelligent and didn't latch on to insignificant details like how a person pronounces a word.

• justa
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Dagnabbit, I wuz hopin for sum smart talk, you betcha.

Like seein 'shroom clouds frum ma window.

• 1 decade ago

"He keeps pronouncing it "nuclear". Why is that?"

Its that Kenyan accent of his.

I do wish Bush and Palin would educate him on how many states there are in the United States.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/martin_fier...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeah... I feel pretty cool when I make fun of people who aren't around to defend themselves too... it's pretty cool.

• 1 decade ago

Good point. It is something that should be taught in the schools of all of our 57 states.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.