CG major but want to go into advertising/ marketing as well, what program?

I'm going to be graduating with a Bachelors in Computer graphics/ Interactive digital design with English as a minor and I'm interested in working for a company advertising for products (my dream job would be working for Nike). Should I go to grad school for marketing? Or do schools offer grad programs in Advertising? or what should I go for? thanks for any info

Favorite Answer

Wow a graphic designer with marketing skills. You won't have any problems finding a job. I'm not sure on typical brick and mortar schools for classes on marketing. I would strongly suggest checking out Google's classes. I know they offer like 5 seperate courses, not free I believe it is $250 per class. I know they are coming up in Atlanta mid march. Since Google is the 500 pound gorrilla on the Internet, I think you would learn a lot and would look good on a resume. For Internet marketing and advertising I have some free info and tips on my website http://www.greatbuys.net/ that you may find helpful. Googles site, click advertising then adwords or adsense for tons of free reading. I hope this helps.

Gary

• tittle

The IRS blunder is genuinely the worst. there is not any hazard for Obama to spin his way out of it. In all honesty, if the Obama administration doesnt help somebody going to detention center over this then the Obama presidency would be recorded via fact the worst political prepare wreck in American background.