Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Is there a horror movie based on a troll yet?

Or can I make one?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Troll (1986) is but one of a handful.

In fact, there's a new movie coming out called Troll (2009) and here's the plot: A young boy befriends a good witch and is introduced to an alternate world of magic, witches, and wizards where he must fight an evil Troll Wizard who has the ability to hide his essence within others.

Personally, I liked the troll/goblin featured in the "Cat's Eye" trilogy of stories by Stephen King back in '85. A cat saves a little girl (Drew Barrymore) from a tiny goblin that comes in the night to take children's souls. It's listed under: comedy/horror/terror.

• 1 decade ago

I don't know about movies. But if you are between 9 to 15 years old, then you can buy the book ' Horror' and followed by the last story of the book it 'the troll' and it has many other interesting horror stories in it. All these books published are the same way.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

All you would be waiting to opt to do to practice god is outline it, describe it and functionality a repeatable attempt that shows validity or falsification of the hypothesis. That’s the clinical attitude wonderful. Are you quite that ignorant which you do no longer understand that there is not any could opt to outline or describe the non existent. in case you're in that plenty prefer of a few one which would assist you discover a god then you actual quite are one sorry yet-head. You no longer even sensible sufficient to be an agnostic alongside with your stupidity and ranting that make any journey.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes and a sequel its called Troll and Troll 2

Here is a clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyophYBP_w4

Youtube thumbnail

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • A.R.
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Well, there's this:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092115/

Not exactly a "horror" film per se, but what is interesting is the name of the main character...

• 1 decade ago

''troll' made in 1986 , possible remake in production

Source(s): wikipedia , bestworstmoive.com
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.