Im looking for a book that is a story about General Grievous (star wars) early life and how he became a cyborg?

comic book..graphic novel....novel...anything...thanx

Favorite Answer

I'll tell you his basic background....He was some sort of race (you can google it) who fell in love with a female comrade. While fighting off other aliens on his home planet his lover got killed. After killing a lot of enemies his people named him as a demigod. Soon he got attacked and lost all parts except for brain, eyes, spinal cord, and internal organs. He was found half dead by Separatists and brought back to life to serve Palpatine.

before we've been given married my spouse to be became dwelling in a duplex. We made wild monkey intercourse one nighttime and interior the morning have been leaving to get breakfast and the neighbor comes out and comments with regards to the noise final nighttime complaining in specific with regards to the headboard banging against the wall. With a in the present day face I stated "we've not got a head board, that became her head." theory she became going to shoot me perfect there.

TRY BARNES AND NOBLE.COM