Why is that when pedophiles ask questions about spanking children here, people just indulge them?

I'm NOT saying that all parents who spank are pedophiles or that all questions regarding spanking here stem from a fetish, so before you rage against me that that's what I'm implying, simmer down. I'm saying that when there are clear cases of someone using this site to fulfill their spanking fetish,... show more I'm NOT saying that all parents who spank are pedophiles or that all questions regarding spanking here stem from a fetish, so before you rage against me that that's what I'm implying, simmer down. I'm saying that when there are clear cases of someone using this site to fulfill their spanking fetish, such as those who ask nothing but questions about spanking in such a way that no real parent or decent human being would ever ask (such as the "no, no, no guy" who asks about "hitting the children on their front," "filming the spanking," and "spanking their tooshies in front of a mirror so they can see or in front of friends) or the ones where in one question the user is a teenager who just got spanked and in the next is a mom who spanks her kids, it's so strange to me that adults can't recognize these trolls, and even more appallingly would thumbs-down those who point it out and ask them to stop. Do you honestly believe that someone named "Mom of Sexy Teenagers" who asks about spanking is legit? Do you think someone who has a brand-new account and asks dozens of questions only about "pants-down spanking," such as "Jenny W" in just a few days is for real?

I'm 17 and mainly hang out on the Adolescent section here, but since it's grouped with Parenting I see the questions here too. It's highly ironic to me that when people ask questions about spanking kids there, almost everyone immediately says TROLL. I don't know if the people in the parenting section are just way more gullible online than teens are, or if there are just more trolls here waiting for such questions, but I for one don't appreciate them. Adults should be able to recognize this sort of thing and realize that someone who gets their kinks from spanking teens and kids could be a potential predator and not someone you want hanging out on a site with young kids. I feel a protective responsibility to look out for the younger kids here, and I'm not even a parent. I just don't get it. Do you not realize how many people email teens & kids here? Or how easy it is for predators to sway even smart kids into talking with them? There are kids here who list waaaaay too much info; some even give their real names and schools. Why not at least weed out the most obvious potential threats?

What's the deal, people?
Update: Thx for answering, Sagechick (and I like your name, btw), but I've gone to 3rd world countries and do not think it would be considered normal behavior to film your child being spanked, do it front of friends or anything of the sort there either. It's just universally creepy.
Update 2: Jeff N: Please read the first sentence of this question again.
Update 3: Actually Jeff N, never mind because I just checked out your profile and your 360 page. Every single question you have answered is about spanking / punishing kids and you list "over the knee spanking" as one of your recommended hobbies on your 360 page. "Some people are searching for answers... show more Actually Jeff N, never mind because I just checked out your profile and your 360 page. Every single question you have answered is about spanking / punishing kids and you list "over the knee spanking" as one of your recommended hobbies on your 360 page.

"Some people are searching for answers because everything else they have tried is ineffective. Not all of them are feeding a fetish or getting their jollies."

You are right: SOME questions are legitimate. I state that in the first line of this question. MANY are indeed feeding their fetish and getting their jollies, though, and I resent them for doing so since it's not what this site is for. *raises brow in your direction*