Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 decade ago

Battle Royale: Heroes vs. X-Men?

Favorite Answer

Let me just say I know I'm a geek before I get started...

That's a pretty cool run down.

However, I think old Hank McCoy could mop the floor with Suresh.

And I see Meredith as more of a Sun fire with the fireballs and all. I'd put her brother Flint against Pyro.

Plus it says Matt can't use Cerebro, but why would he need to? He takes care of Molly who has that power naturally.

Also, X-men should be winning by a bigger margin! Where's Micah vs. Forge, Elle (if she still counts) vs. Storm? Okay, I guess Heroes could deal ONE more blow with the Haitian vs Leech.

That thing pits Sylar against Magneto, and ANDO against Apocalypse. Sylar is MUCH more like Apocalypse, because they are both trying to acquire the powers of other mutants to become an ultimate being.

Another thing, Rouge CAN kill with her powers, and when she does, she never looses the abilites or memories. The power she took when she killed Ms. Marvel is the whole reason that she is super strong and can fly.

And (though it wouldn't have an effect on the results) even though she doesn't have telekinesis, I've always looked at Claire as a Phoenix character. I mean, they are both young girls (unless your talking the movie which is simply not the x-men). The Phoenix force only really has the "rising from the ashes" never die thing like Claire. The TK power is all Jean. Plus Phoenix is a bird of fire and Claire's birth parents are a flying man and a woman with pyrokinesis.

Heroes

X-Men , the Hereos are rookies and the X-Men are a army of mutants .

xmen was first. heroes is better. i hate when people say its a rip off, its not nessecarily true. someone should comfront the writers of heroes about this

X-men has better and stronger mutants.