Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 decade ago

Does anyone know a 10 step smoothie recipe?

For my speech class we have to demonstrate something. I teaching them how to make a smoothie. It has to be at least 10 steps, which sucks cause smoothies take like only 3 steps.

So if anyone knows a 10 step,(I might be able to sneak by with 8 steps) it would be much appreciated.

Please & Thanks

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Strawberry, Kiwi & Banana Smoothie in 10 steps:

Step 1:

Shop for the freshest strawberries.

There are more than 600 varieties of strawberries.

Each variety of strawberry differs in flavor, size and texture.

Step 2:

Sort through the strawberries and separate the soft ones from the firm, fully ripe berries. Discard any mushy or spoiled berries.

Step 3:

Shopping and finding the best Kiwi. A darker brown kiwi will be squishier than a golden kiwi. Never find a kiwi that is bruised or too hard.

Step 4:

Shopping for the best banana. Avoid green bananas, and instead look for ones that are entirely a nice, light yellow.

Step 5:

Preparing your smoothie work station. A clean area is a healthy area. Scrub down your counter tops and wash your hands after.

Step 6:

Remove caps from strawberries only after washing. Prepare strawberries for serving by rinsing with caps still attached under a gentle spray of cool water; pat dry with a paper towel.

Step 7:

Peel each banana and cut off any dark areas. Half inch slices will work perfectly in your blender.

Step 8:

Slice the Kiwi in half and peel carefully around the skin. The Kiwi is a bit hairy so you want to get all that messy hair off as well as any brown spots you might find.

Step 9:

Take all your fresh fruits and blend gently in your blender on light. Add in plain yogurt and a splash of apple juice.

Step 10:

Pour your smoothies into tall glasses and enjoy the fruits of your labor

Source(s): ME
  • gnegy
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

a million/2 c yogurt a million/4 c ice a million/2 c orange juice a million banana, chopped handful of strawberries or blueberries (or different berries) upload all to a blender. positioned the lid on and combine till wished consistency. get excitement from! I have been given this off the edge of a yogurt field and use it in many circumstances for breakfast, because it fairly is v. low fats and no extra sugar is needed. The yogurt (from time to time sugar-unfastened besides) and the oj and fruit have adequate to make it candy all an identical. this is great for protein, too.

• 1 decade ago

dont add bannana's because they froth and then it becomes brown and gross

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.