Who would win in a debate between Michael Moore and Rush Limbaugh?

Favorite Answer

I hope we never have to be subjected to that...

A:~)

• Dexter

Would the stage be able to support both of them at the same time? To be honest I don't know. I'm a liberal and I know I'm supposed to love Moore but I think he's just the other side of Rush's coin.

Rush of course! He knows his stuff. Moore just makes things up. A real loony. Rush speaks from the heart, what his real beliefs are, Moore just trying to make a living I guess. And as long as there are liberals he should stay pretty wealthy.

they would just sit there repeating rhetoric, saying nothing...

just like they do every day...

and if you're a dem, you would think Moore won...

a Republican would think Rush won...

it's not like there would be a decisive winner, when it's all a bunch of rhetoric...

EDIT: to all you Rush fans... you've clearly never bothered to double check what he's saying... try it once, you'll be shocked...

Michael Moore couldnt even debate. He needs to be able to-- use selective bits of interviews that only show things in the light he wants to show them, misquote or quote people out context, or even just plain make up things.

Have you ever seen interviews with people that he has had in his movies afterwards? So many of them saying how he cleverly edited conversations or misquoted them.

Rotundity aside, they have nothing in common. I have no doubt that Limbaugh would win a debate, and that Moore would win a film-making competition.

• Scott

Rush! Michael can only win by editing reality and twisting it into something totally different...

I think Michael Moore. But there are certain people that don't debate well. They name call and their is no reasoning with them. I can see a debate between those 2 getting a little crazy.

michael moore doesn't debate. he fabricates. not a rush fan, but he'd smoke moore in a debate.

rush would win without any problem at all

michael moore just promotes hatred for america

• Michael Moore for sure. Rush Limbaugh doesn't even know what a real debate is.