Where do I have to send a payment if i owe for my federal return?

I just e-filed my federal & state returns and I am just waiting to be accepted.I owe for my federal return.I selected to send a check as a payment.Where do I send the check? Do I have to send anything else other than the check? Can I use personal check or it has to be a money order?
3 answers 3