9/11, inside JOB or Coincidences?

What do you think, after watching loose change. It is very convincing... And It kind of does add up.

RIP all those who lost their lives on that fateful day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Odp1FO0Vmuw

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=PlayList&p=3CB1CD960E75FF17&index=0&playnext=1

Best Answer

Government inside job.

Google "Opperation Northwoods" a governnent document from the 60's showing the US's plans to kill their own citizens and blame it on the country they wish to go to war with.

Verifiable Media Reports on 9/11

To verify statements, click on links to articles on major media websites

Join in powerfully building a brighter future for all by spreading the word

________________________________________

America’s top military leaders drafted plans to kill innocent people and commit acts of terrorism in US cities to trick the public into supporting a war against Cuba in the early 1960s. Approved in writing by the Pentagon Joint Chiefs, Operation Northwoods even proposed blowing up a US ship and hijacking planes as a false pretext for war. [ABC News, 5/1/01, Pentagon Documents]

1996–2001: Federal authorities are aware for years before 9/11 that suspected terrorists with ties to Osama bin Laden are receiving flight training at schools in the US and abroad. One convicted terrorist confesses that his planned role in a terror attack was to crash a plane into CIA headquarters. [Washington Post, 9/23/01, CBS, 5/30/02, more]

1996–2001: On multiple occasions spies give detailed reports on bin Laden's location. Each time, the CIA director or top White House officials prevent bin Laden's elimination. [Los Angeles Times, 12/5/04, New York Times, 12/30/01, more]

2000–2001: 15 of the 19 hijackers fail to fill in visa documents properly in Saudi Arabia. Only six are interviewed. All 15 should have been denied entry to the US. [Washington Post, 10/22/02, ABC, 10/23/02] Two top Republican senators say if State Department personnel had merely followed the law, 9/11 would not have happened. [AP, 12/18/02, more]

2000–2001: The military conducts exercises simulating hijacked airliners used as weapons to crash into targets causing mass casualties. One target is the World Trade Center (WTC), another the Pentagon. Yet after 9/11, over and over the White House and security officials say they’re shocked that terrorists hijacked airliners and crashed them into landmark buildings. [USA Today, 4/19/04, Military District of Washington, 11/3/00, New York Times, 10/3/01, more]

Jan 2001: After the Nov 2000 elections, US intelligence agencies are told to “back off” investigating the bin Ladens and Saudi royals. There have always been constraints on investigating Saudi Arabians. [BBC, 11/6/01, more]

Spring 2001: A series of military and governmental policy documents is released that seek to legitimize the use of US military force in the pursuit of oil and gas. One advocates presidential subterfuge and hiding the reasons for warfare “as a necessity for mobilizing public support.” [Sydney Morning Herald, 12/26/02, more]

May 2001: For the third time, US security chiefs reject Sudan’s offer of thick files on bin Laden and al-Qaeda. A senior CIA source calls it “the worst single intelligence failure in the business.” [Guardian, 9/30/01, more]

June-Aug 2001: German intelligence warns the CIA that Middle Eastern terrorists are training for hijackings and targeting American interests. Russian President Vladimir Putin alerts the US of suicide pilots training for attacks on US targets. In late July, a Taliban emissary warns the US that bin Laden is planning a huge attack on American soil. In August, Israel warns of an imminent Al Qaeda attack. [Fox News, 5/17/02, Independent, 9/7/02, CNN, 9/12/02, more]

July 4-14, 2001: Bin Laden reportedly receives kidney treatment from Canadian-trained Dr. Callaway at the American Hospital in Dubai. Dr. Callaway declines to comment. During his stay, bin Laden is allegedly visited by one or two CIA agents. [Guardian, 11/1/01, Sydney Morning Herald, 10/31/01, London Times 11/1/01, UPI, 11/1/01, more]

July 26, 2001: Attorney General Ashcroft stops flying commercial airlines due to a threat assessment. [CBS, 7/26/01] In May 2002, Ashcroft walks out of his office rather than answer questions about it. [Fox News/AP, 5/16/02, more]

Aug 6, 2001: President Bush receives an intelligence briefing warning that bin Laden might be planning to hijack commercial airliners. Titled “Bin Ladin Determined To Strike in US,” the briefing specifically mentions the WTC. Yet Bush later claims it “said nothing about an attack on America.” [Washington Post, 4/12/04, Briefing, 8/6/01, more]

Aug 27, 2001: An FBI supervisor tries to ensure that a hijacker doesn't "take control of a plane and fly it into the World Trade Center." [Senate Report, 10/17/02] Headquarters chastises him for notifying the CIA. [Time, 5/21/02, more]

Sept 10, 2001: A number of top Pentagon brass suddenly cancel travel plans for the next morning, apparently because of security concerns. Why isn't this news spread widely? [Newsweek, 9/13/01, Newsweek, 9/24/01, more]

Sept 11, 2001: Data recovery experts extract data from 32 damaged WTC computer drives. The data reve

• Stacy

Conspiracy: An agreement between two or more persons to commit a crime or accomplish a legal purpose through illegal action. Coincidence: Simultaneous occurrences that connect together in a meaningful way. However, meaningfulness is very subjective and may vary from person to person. One may see coinciding events as highly significant and another can see the same events as merely of mild interest. Some people use complex probability techniques to assess unusual coincidences. Personally I don't believe in coincidences, but I do believe most of the events that happened in the past and in the present, did not just happen unexpectedly, on the contrary, EVERYTHING HAS BEEN AND IS BEING CAREFULLY PLANNED, and I am not just talking about 9/11. Just for this answer, I am gonna use the term “coincidence” lightly, as if I believe in it. So, I found many "coincidences" in this whole 9/11 sad event: -How the buildings perfectly fell (control demolition) – just like you said. -The one that crashed in the Pentagon produced minimal damage and no casualties. -The 2 planes hitting the WTC happened one right after the other one, like going to the theater: 1st act was a big thing, so now that we have everybody's attention, let’s continue with the 2nd act. -CIA and FBI couldn’t see them coming, yet they are capable of hearing us if we fart too loud in own homes. -High compensations to the victims’ relatives were paid immediately, yet Katrina’s victims are still waiting for theirs, like if they tried not to draw too much attention. -The PATRIOT Act right after. -An event of that magnitude united us all against the “enemy” so NO military measure seemed too extreme for the public eye in the US and internationally. -Millions of dollars in gold and silver stored under WTC 4 and 5 disappeared. Gold and silver are very strong metals, they can melt with heat but they don’t produce any chemical reaction and disappear in the air so they should have been found. -The post-governmental campaign spreading so much fear among us (Anthrax, etc) -The threat of a 2nd attack that never came. I can continue…….but these explanations seem to be enough to describe my opinion on this matter.

• hog b

I don't think loose change is a the best examination of 9/11, there are some more rigorous analyzes of the events.

However it was the first, and a very good job done by those young people involved, so you don't expect a perfect finished article.

I guess you'll get to look at some of those other videos, for instance, a dry, but detailed presentation:

: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-461765061...

which is overwhelmingly convincing.

Now that you have the general gist of the lies, there is no way you'll be convinced otherwise-I've tried to find convincing stuff to support the official story, and it doesn't exist, unless you want your intelligence insulted by Popular Mechanics.

Many use the excuse that it is disrespectful to the bereaved, to question the official story, but on the contrary many family members do question it, including Beverley Eckert, who so tragically died a few weeks ago in the plane crash in Buffalo.

The main argument of supporters of the official story is to just try and belittle others, which shows they have lost the argument.

If I tell you that 911 is an inside job, despite the governments report that (sic) disproves that? Would you believe the report, or all the unanswered questions that the report never answered?

Think about that one for a while.

=======================

I would download the easiest way to help you answer questions, or at the very least, cause you to ask questions, then I would get involved in the way you think is fit.

TVU Player

http://pages.tvunetworks.com/downloads/player.html

Then I would tune into:

Channel 68078

Exposing 9/11, police state and tyranny

Documentaries about 911 and other social issues over and over again.

There is enough there to interest everyone. Including partisans from both the left and right.

Then I would let it run in the background while I do my normal computing at work, or surfing the internet.

What happened to me, is I starting asking questions that I thought I knew the answers too.

For Gods sake, I didn't even know there was a WTC Building 7 that came down till I starting watching. All I knew about was building 1 & 2 and the PBS broadcast that showed the reason they imploded.

Now I'm asking serious questions.

Something I didn't ask before.

It's time for us to take back America.

.

Source(s): The terrorists were not representing any country. Yet we attacked two, one of them because of them, and the other because of some loose association that was pushed on the American people that has since been disproven (even by Bush's own words) and of course the imaginary WMD's and the imaginary immediate threat.

False flag attack. Period.

Here's an interesting quote from the late Nazi Hermann Goering about how false flags are used to manipulate the people.

"Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

- Hermann Goering, German Military Leader and Nazi Party Member

When ever have you seen a plane that flies into a building, and the building falls into its own footprint?

There are no "coincidences" concerning 9/11, just many unanswered questions

J9O11B

Look in the real world.

Decode this lyrics " Say you say me"

What year are we in ?

Still busy in digging up graveyards?

What not let the dead rest in peace?

What can the dead do when we are the Living and keep on shaking and waking up the dead Mummy with empty skeleton of skull and bones with two empty eye socket do for us when we had moved forward in time.?

Still moving backwards to the twilight zone in different time zone in time?

If there's gold in it.

Don't mind in digging up the graveyards.

Since time are bad in present time.

Luke 21.30-33

Luke 9.25,55-56,60

What do you think?

Source(s): decoded from the missing x-files.
  • NooNoo

There is certainly more to it than two planes but if you even start to mention it, they shout nutter and conspiracy theorist! I think if you are willing to believe that it was only the two planes that bought those two massive buildings down and one that was not even hit, then you just like to bury you little old head in the sand, bless ya

Inside job deffo! Corrupt govt, manipulated intelligence reports, blame another race of people, controlled explosions, etc.

More unanswered questions.

It was an inside job. The hundreds of millions of people who watched it LIVE on TV are in on it. I was in on it, I just received my hush money.

Make sure you wear your helmet on Monday when you ride the short bus to school. Do you know why they make you wear your helmet when you ride the short bus? So you can't lick the windows.

Source(s): Goto you'reafool.com to receive your hush money.