Mark asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

Cover letter急急急

各位大哥大姐

唔該幫幫手睇下我份 cover letter有冇問題

Dear Sir/Madam,

Date: 28-2-2009

Application for the position of (post)

Applicant (my name)

I write to apply for the above position as advertised in the your company web site dated 27/2/2009

As a graduate from HKCWC Fung Yin King Memorial Secondary School. At present, I am studying an accounting at the Hong Kong College of Technology to further upgrade my knowledge in the field and plan to take other language course to enhance my language skills. I trust that my credentials matched with your job requirements.

Do feel free to call on me for further details at your convenience.

Regards!

Yours truly,

(My name)

2 Answers

Rating
  • Ling
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Layout of proper letter should be:

Your name in the centre with address and contact telepone in the centre of very top

Date:

TO:

The Personnel Manager

Company Name (if any)

Subject: application for ____________(the post)

Dear Sir/Madam,

I write to apply for the above position advertised in the your company website dated 27/2/2009

I am a graduate from HKCWC Fung Yin King Memorial Secondary School in 200x. I am now studying accounting at the Hong Kong College of Technology to upgrade my knowledge in the field and plan to take other language course to enhance my language skills.

I trust that I have the requirement for the said post & will be pleased to come for an interview granted to me at your convenience. I can be reached by my mobile phone xxxxxxx or email address xxxxx.

Thanks for your kind attention and look forward to hearing from you shortly.

Your sincerely,

Name of applicant

• 1 decade ago

The answer of 001 is OK. But the subject of the letter should be put after "Dear Sir"

Dear Sir/Madam,

Application for the post of XXXX

I write to...

Besides, I suggest you include in your letter why you want to apply for the job. I guess you are applying for an accounting-related job. You may write something like, "I am a very meticulous person and am good at handling figures. I want to develop my career in the accounting profession...."

You should also attach a resume with your application letter.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.