Mark asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

Cover letter急急急

各位大哥大姐

唔該幫幫手睇下我份 cover letter有冇問題

Dear Sir/Madam,

Date: 28-2-2009

Application for the position of (post)

Applicant (my name)

I write to apply for the above position as advertised in the your company web site dated 27/2/2009

As a graduate from HKCWC Fung Yin King Memorial Secondary School. At present, I am studying an accounting at the Hong Kong College of Technology to further upgrade my knowledge in the field and plan to take other language course to enhance my language skills. I trust that my credentials matched with your job requirements.

Do feel free to call on me for further details at your convenience.

Regards!

Yours truly,

(My name)

Rating
  • Ling
    Best Answer

Layout of proper letter should be:

Your name in the centre with address and contact telepone in the centre of very top

Date:

TO:

The Personnel Manager

Company Name (if any)

Subject: application for ____________(the post)

Dear Sir/Madam,

I write to apply for the above position advertised in the your company website dated 27/2/2009

I am a graduate from HKCWC Fung Yin King Memorial Secondary School in 200x. I am now studying accounting at the Hong Kong College of Technology to upgrade my knowledge in the field and plan to take other language course to enhance my language skills.

I trust that I have the requirement for the said post & will be pleased to come for an interview granted to me at your convenience. I can be reached by my mobile phone xxxxxxx or email address xxxxx.

Thanks for your kind attention and look forward to hearing from you shortly.

Your sincerely,

Name of applicant

The answer of 001 is OK. But the subject of the letter should be put after "Dear Sir"

Dear Sir/Madam,

Application for the post of XXXX

I write to...

Besides, I suggest you include in your letter why you want to apply for the job. I guess you are applying for an accounting-related job. You may write something like, "I am a very meticulous person and am good at handling figures. I want to develop my career in the accounting profession...."

You should also attach a resume with your application letter.