promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Lifetime movie name!!!!????? helllpppp?

ok so i am trying to figure out the name of a lifetime movie that i saw along time ago that i loved when i saw it. HELP!

here are the details i remember

-the girl is getting stalked by crazy guy that says he loves her

-he corners her in a bathroom at the mall and says he loves her and everyone else doesnt understand there love (then he like reaches up her skirt and says that that is the kind of love they have)

-he tattoos his name and her name forevfer on his chest by cutting himself and dying it with ink from a pen

-i think at the end he threatensto kill her dad when he breaks into their house and says that if he kills him that they can finally be togehter and that he knows thats what she wants and one of the family members ends up killing him

so if you know which one it is thanks alot. i really appreciate it:)

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Ryan
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well its not just a lifetime movie. Its called "Fear" released in 1996 starring Reese Witherspoon, Mark Walberg and Alyssa Milano. You can check it out here: (great film) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116287/

And the trailer here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWWxwVQH9qo

Youtube thumbnail

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

It sounds alot like "Fear" with Reese Witherspoon and Mark Wahlberg. I know this is not a Lifetime movie but it definitely has a lot of similarities.

• 1 decade ago

It could be Fear but im not sure if its a Lifetime movie. But its very similar to what you're describing. Its stars Reese Witherspoon and Mike Walhberg.

• 1 decade ago

Definitely "Fear". Reese Witherspoon and Mark Wahlberg

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It's definitely Fear. And it's not a Lifetime movie. It might've been shown on there before though. They tend to do that sometimes.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

now I kno the movie ur talking about,its a verey good movie, I think the name of the movie is It s him or us!! That is a good Lifetime movie, Its him or us, then again it could b fare but fare is not a life time movie!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

its called fear.

it has reese witherspoon really young and mark walhberg ritee.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

.that guy is crazy right?then it is "fear"with Reese Witherspoon and mark walhberg.it is a 1996 film and a hit .you can watch it on youtube,watch-movies.net........................

• Nikki
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

it sounds familiar. but i can't quite figure it out right now. sorry. i'll look into it, though. now i'm curious.

• 1 decade ago

It's not on lifetime.. It's called "Fear"

www.imdb.com/title/tt0116287/ - 57k

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.