Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

modern day U.S. conspiracy theories to look into?

What's the most interesting modern day U.S. conspiracy theories to look into?

Favorite Answer

The official story of 9/11 is quite an interesting conspiracy theory.

Apparently a plane hit the Pentagon but we cannot verify this because there is no evidence showing a 757 impact the building; despite there being enormous surveillance in the area.

For some reason there were bombs going off all over the Trade Centers even before planes impacted them (per William Rodriguez and many other witnesses) .... First responders even reported the bombs when they were helping people get out of the burning buildings. ... http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-817227195...

Oh, and another good Conspiracy Theory was that Timothy McVeigh acted alone.... Despite the FBI finding bombs planted inside the building and even moved in to diffuse them.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKsQKc2eP-8

Youtube thumbnail

Depends at the concept; I seem into them myself earlier than creating a judgement. Chemtrails I located to be absolutely bunk and dull. Population manipulate, good it is no mystery the greater-usaon this planet desire to significantly scale back the populace, however precisely by way of what approach, no one's made a powerful argument for to me but. Fluoride; it sort of feels that it is well for tooth whilst implemented topically (like in gels or toothpaste or mouth rinses), however truthfully ingesting it's like looking to drink sunscreen to avert sunburn... or else it is lovely poisonous stuff to different organs cumulatively (just like the pineal gland you stated) and it is on the whole no longer Calcium Fluoride they positioned into the water, however the extra poisonous Sodium Fluoride that used to be as soon as bought as a rat poison within the 1930's, or such a lot almost always, poisonous Flurosilicate acids leftover from phosphate and aluminum mining. nine/eleven; I obviously think Osama used to be in the back of it, at the side of the nineteen hijackers most often attributed to it... however I would not be amazed if it used to be funded and deliberate/assisted by way of men and women in energy in America, unknown to even the hijackers themselves. NWO: Definitely exists, and obviously is manipulating the arena as a way to tear down countrywide sovereignty, and bring a one-global govt.

One world govt- one world currency or one world economic controlling body (if you have a world central bank you have basically a one world govt