Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 decade ago

What character should I do my To Kill A Mocking Bird project on?

I'm really confused

Here's a list, I just can't pick

Scout

Jem

Atticus

Tom Robinson

Bob Ewell

or Boo Radley

Its really confusing I like all the characters but I can't pick. You don't have to know the project to tell me, so just tell me

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Boo Radley. He was always interesting to me.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

ive read that book probably 8 times, no lie haha. with how many times ive read it, it would be super easy for me to do a project on any of the characters. but i think i would pick boo radley since he was such a mystery until the end of the book. with boo, you get to focus not only on what is the TRUTH about his character, but also on all the things that people said and thought about him before he was even really introduced in the climax of the story.

• 1 decade ago

I think you should do it on Scout, Atticus, or Boo. They are definitely the three most interesting characters in the book. If you need a lot of information, choose them in this order: Scout, Atticus, Boo. Scout develops the most as a character, and she is a part of all the major events.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I actually did my project on

Dill!

I loved Dill, because of the 'realationship' between him and Scout..

and how he was very involved with the Boo Radley thing,

I know hes not on ur list, but he was still fun to do a project on.

Source(s): myself(:
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Scout, Atticus or Boo

but I would say Scout because I was alot like her when I was little

and also Boo Radley is really interesting because in the book they dont know alot about him

Source(s): Just read the book.... it was pretty good :)
  • 4 years ago

the story was about two kids who had nothing to do for the summer and they found out that one of the neighbor's or some one in the neighborhood was spraying some kind of chemicals that caused pesticide and the two kids one is a boy and the other is a girl go around questioning the whole town like a mystery because one of the famous mocking birds had die from somebody spraying something that caused pesticides in the grass.

• 1 decade ago

I don't like Bob Ewell. So I would personally pick Atticus. He is my favorite. (But then again Gregory Peck is one of my favorites.) To Kill a Mockingbird is one of my all time favorite books and movies.

• 1 decade ago

Bob Ewell.

he's an interesting character or do

Boo radley

• Mia
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Do Boo Radley.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Scout

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.