Nik268 asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Orgasms feel better with a full bladder?

I have masturbated enough that when i get to the point of climax, my orgasms feel even better with a full bladder. what's the deal?

Favorite Answer

I feel they come faster too w/ a full bladder!! I couldn't say why!!

But i won't complain :)

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): orgasms feel full bladder: https://biturl.im/bLrXo

Probably because of the pressure. But I'm gonna be totally honest, even if I embarras myself. I DID pee once during orgasm because I had a full bladder. Luckily I was in the shower, but I've always made sure to pee beforehand because of that.

• MoMo6 years agoReport

That's okay! I don't even know whether I've had one yet... but I was in the shower and thought I might have orgasmed... but it could also be that I peed...

Wierd. I'm scared of having sex with a full bladder because I don't want to pee all over my man and on the bed when I orgasm. I'm not about to find out if they feel better than either.

I've had the opposite effect. I can't have one if I have a full bladder. Interesting.......

your bladder lays against your G spot , when the bladder is full it pushes the G spot further into the vaginal canal causing it to recieve greater stimulation.

You can get a minor implant between the urinary bladder and the outer wall of the vagina /cervix to place the G spot into position for Grafenberg orgasms from sexual stimulation . here is a link explaining it .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G-spot

Probably the pressure that your bladder puts on your g-spot... that's my only guess. But I've had the same experience!

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that your bladder pushes on squishy stuff inside of you that rubs and makes it feel better for you.

Really? I always try to pee beforehand because I'm afraid that I might pee on myself while I climax.

Lucky you!

Probably increased pressure on the surrounding tissue. Just don't pee on yourself.