For Christians Only: What are your views with the new movie "Race To Witch Mountain"?

Do you feel it would be against God?

Do you think from an evil point of view?

I am thinking of seeing it because it looks good especially with "The Rock" He's an awesome actor. But if it is against God then I won't see it.

What do you think?

Joshua: Awesome!!! Your the bomb!!!!

Thank you "0862"!!!

Your very right on that

Favorite Answer

I'm a Christian, yes. I go to movies to be entertained. My faith is not so weak that it is dramatically offended or affected by cinematic entertainment. Do I think THAT particular movie is against God? Or do I think it's from an evil point of view? Nope. It's ONLY a movie.

stay and enable stay is what I say. a million. i don't have the privilege of understanding what God thinks. 2. i don't understand the version between the two. And it fairly is not my prepare to place everyone to demise. 3. definite, rule 2 could supersede rule 3. 4. you're maximum impressive. 5 Hezekiah 4.8 6. there have been many stuff Jesus did no longer talk approximately yet my opinion is that it became no longer of sufficient importance. Jesus' challenge became to let us know what the dominion of heaven became like and how we are in a position to stay in it precise now and for this reason make the transition to the hereafter. . sounds like somebody peed on your cornflakes this morning.

I don't know how anyone could see it as against god or evil....but I am assuming that you never saw the original huh? Ohhhh and it's a Disney movie, those dam blasphemous homosexual-supportive bastards!

Seriously, if anyone actually saw the originals (I loved them as kids) they would know it has nothing to do with witches (and they aren't evil...just saying).

BTW, I am not one for any "wrestler turned actor" types but I have to admit that Dwayne Johnson is pretty awesome.

A Re-Make of a 70s Disney movie?

Personally, I think this film is blasphemy.

But that's probably just because I'm old, and still have a massive crush on Kim Richards.

UPDATE:

Oh man, I just looked her up on IMDB, and apparently Kim Richards actually has a part in this new movie!

I may have to change my opinion of the film now.

UPDATIER:

Holy carp! Ike's in it too! And Carla Gugino!!

OK, it looks like I'll be first in line opening night now.

Between "The Game Plan" and this one, I'm guessing Dwayne Johnson must have some pretty big bills to pay...

Do your homework.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078158/

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0072951/

The Witch Mountain movies are SCI-FI. "Witch Mountain" is just the name of the bloody mountain- it's not a film about a mountain full of witches! (wouldn't matter if it was).

Did you ignore Close Encounters because it had a mountain called "The Devil's Tower"?

Source(s): Agnostic

If you feel you shouldn't see the movie then don't.Don't be persuaded by the pseudo atheists that have nothing better to do than hang around a religion site putting down religion.God bless you

what isn't this a remake?

People don't say "you're the bomb," anymore.

which god are you talking about? And what is evil? it is different for everybody?