Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 1 decade ago

Can I operate a business outside the country with a sole proprietorship type of business?

I'd like to operate a Business and Trade Organization outside the US. If I have a sole-proprietorship type of business, can I do that? If I decide to form an alliance with another business outside the country, would I have to change into a Corporation?

Favorite Answer

You can absolutely operate as a Sole Proprietor and still have have alliance with another company.

Whether you have strategic partnership or contractual partnership, you should be able to show revenue on your tax form as a sole proprietor. The taxes are very complicated, depending on which company you are operating in because I know someone who has a similar business model. There are accountants that specialize in this area and you can consult them.

Also feel free to sign up on http://www.globallinker.com/ where you can find and network with small businesses globally. Feel free to link with my company (Paul Graphics).