Im from america he from gambia but he here in egypt now for over 3years in the university?

4 Answers

  • HJW
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    I am going to guess at your question?

    you want to go back to the US with him? am I correct?

    this is what the embassy says :

    If you are a resident of Egypt, you may apply for an immigrant visa for your spouse at the U.S. Embassy in Cairo. You, the petitioner, must have maintained continuous residency in Egypt a minimum of the preceding six months in order to demonstrate residency to the Consular Officer. Please call 0900-70600 to make an appointment for an interview. Feel free to browse our website at for more information

    Effective immediately, Consular section may accept Form I-130, Form I-360 and Form I-600 under the following conditions:

    1- The petitioner is a resident of the consular district. The Consular section is allowed to accept I-130 petitions from U.S. citizens who reside within the consular district and have done so for the previous six months. U.S. citizens whose principal residence is not in the consular district, and/or who have entered the consular district as a temporary visitor/student/or with limited leave to enter and remain must file the petition with the appropriate USCIS service center in the United States or in their consular district of residence. The U.S. petitioner must provide appropriate evidence that he/she has permission to reside in the consular district or, if he/she is a member of the U.S. military stationed in the country, a copy for the petitioner’s orders.

    go to this page and see how :

    • Login to reply the answers
  • varona
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

    each and all of the own universities that tutor in ENGLISH have web content that i know of. they're fairly basic and sparkling. Its fairly greater approximately funds than your GPA...superb element is to bypass in June and prepare in guy or woman. Get your qualified transcripts, your degree, your ACT/SAT attempt rankings etc. you will possibly desire to have not any subject concerns,..they're going to then sponsor you for a student visa and might nicely be waiting to assist discover you housing. college there is greater much low priced, yet once you upload the fee of commute and accomadations you would be good on par with college right here.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

    You must not be from Nroth america, you speak like a pygmy from the jungles of Brazil.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • so ?

    looks like he is studying or ,,,,

    i dunno whats ur question LOL; ;

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.