Can anyone recommend any good books to me?

My school gives an award to the person who read the most books throughout the year, and along with the award comes a book of their choice. This year, I'm going to get that award, and I have to pick a book, but I'm having trouble picking. FAVORITES: -Sophie Kinsella's books!! (I LOVE the... show more My school gives an award to the person who read the most books throughout the year, and along with the award comes a book of their choice. This year, I'm going to get that award, and I have to pick a book, but I'm having trouble picking.

FAVORITES:

-Sophie Kinsella's books!! (I LOVE the Shopaholic series. But... I hated "Remember Me?". Generally, though, I think her books are amazing.)

-The Cider House Rules (by John Irving). I guess this means I'm capable of reading very long and hard adults' books.

-Sisters (by Danielle Steel). I really loved this book, so I kind of assumed that I liked Danielle Steel as a writer, but as it turned out, I don't like ALL of her books... I recently read another book of hers and didn't like it much.

To sum it all up:
-I love Sophie Kinsella
-I want a long and challenging book
-I hate books like the Clique series, Gossip Girls series, etc.
-I can't read "boring" books (like "Saving the Bears" by John Irving, "The Poisonwood Bible" whom the author I cannot recall)
-I don't like fantasies/mysteries/biographies/sci-fi
-I generally don't like classics. I liked Jane Eyre, but that's about it.

Any suggestions? I'm thirteen, if that helps. Thank you in advance.