? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請英文高手幫忙改改英文文法(2)

Tag-along dates give me similar feeling as self-centered dates because both dates make me boring; nevertheless, I strongly feel left out when tag-along dates happened in the dating because the girl who I am dating with brings another girl with her. The reason is her friend wants to watch movie, too, so she brings her to our dating. During the dating, the two girls just keep talking and talking, and I don’t have any chance to join the conversations. That’s why I feel left out. Therefore, if the girl brings another girl with her, I will call one of my buddies to come out, so I won’t feel left out.

請不要只是把現在式改成過去式就當做改了文法好嗎?

謝謝

Rating
  • RY
    Favorite Answer

Self-centered dates are not that annoying to me as rude dates; however, it mostly makes harder the conversations between girl and me, whenever she keeps talking about something that I don’t know. When things like that happened, the only way I can do to is listening. For example, I remembered that I was bored when I was dating a Japanese girl few years ago, because she spoke to me nothing but make-ups and clothes in our dates. Most of the responds that came out from my mouth was “Oh! Really?”, “That’s nice!” and “Cool!”. Because what her talks about something women concerned topics, those were nonsense to me. I’m not interested in and it makes me bored. So that I decided to finish this date as earlier as possible. I knew that was really rude, but I just can’t date any longer with a girl who keeps talking about what her likes and dislikes, especially she talks about something that I am not interested in.

Tag-along date give me a similar feeling as self-centered date, because both dates make me boring. Nevertheless, I sadly felt being left behind when tag-along date happened in the date One day a girl who I dated with, she brought another girl with. The reason was her friend also wanted to go to the movies. That’s why she brought her all together. During the date, the two girls just kept talking and talking, and I didn’t have any chance to break them in the conversations. That’s why I felt being cool-shouldered. Therefore, someday again if a girl brings another girl with her, I will call out one of my buddies for the other accompany, so that I won’t worried about being cold-shouldered any more.

2009-02-28 11:24:23 補充:

抱歉,修正完成之後又連同上篇一齊複製,請自行刪除。

這個改法太混了吧= =

• Tim

Tag-along dates give me similar feeling as self-centered dates because both dates make me boring(bored); nevertheless, I strongly feel left out when tag-along dates happened in the dating because the girl who I am (was)dating with brings (brought)another girl with her. The reason is (was)her friend wants (wanted)to watch movie, too, so she brings (brought)her to our dating. During the dating, the two girls just keep (kept)talking and talking, and I don’t have any chance to join the conversations. That’s why I feel left out. Therefore, if the girl brings(brought) another girl with her, I will(would) call one of my buddies to come out, so I won’t (wouldn't)feel left out.