? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請英文高手幫忙改改英文文法

Self-centered dates are not that annoying me as rude dates; however, it just makes the conversations harder because she keeps talking about something that I don’t know. When that happened, the only thing I can do is listening. For example, I remember that I was bored when I am dating a Japanese girl few years ago because she talks about make-ups and clothes during our dates. Most of the words that comes out from my mouth is “oh really”, “that’s nice” and “cool”. Because she talks about something I don’t know and makes me bored, so I decide to finish our dating earlier than what I have plan before. I know that is really rude, but I just can’t dating with a girl who keeps talking about what she likes and hates. Especially she talks about something that I am not interesting with it.

請不要亂改= =只是把現在式改成過去式?!

Rating
  • RY
    Favorite Answer

Self-centered dates are not that annoying to me as rude dates; however, it mostly makes harder the conversations between girl and me, whenever she keeps talking about something that I don’t know. When things like that happened, the only way I can do to is listening. For example, I remembered that I was bored when I was dating a Japanese girl few years ago, because she spoke to me nothing but make-ups and clothes in our dates. Most of the responds that came out from my mouth was “Oh! Really?”, “That’s nice!” and “Cool!”. Because what her talks about something women concerned topics, those were nonsense to me. I’m not interested in and it makes me bored. So that I decided to finish this date as earlier as possible. I knew that was really rude, but I just can’t date any longer with a girl who keeps talking about what her likes and dislikes, especially she talks about something that I am not interested in.

• ?

Self-centered dates are not that annoying me(annoying to me) as rude dates; however, it just makes the conversations harder because she keeps talking about something that I don’t know. When that happened, the only thing I can(could) do is listening. For example, I remember that I was bored when I am(was) dating a Japanese girl few years ago because she talks (talked)about make-ups and clothes during our dates. Most of the words that comes (came)out from my mouth is “oh really”, “that’s nice” and “cool”. Because she talks (talked)about something I don’t know and makes (made)me bored, so I decide to finish our dating earlier than what I have plan (had planned)before. I know that is really rude, but I just can’t dating (date)with a girl who keeps talking about what she likes and hates. Especially she talks about something that I am not interesting with it(interested in).