What advice can I give my 16 year old sister that just got her liscense?

She just got her liscense and I'm real happy for her. But at the same time I'm scared and I will be worried every time she goes driving on her own. Not because she cant drive, but because I dont trust her driving. She drives way too fast, and careless, gives people the finger, honks, gets mad, etc.... show more She just got her liscense and I'm real happy for her. But at the same time I'm scared and I will be worried every time she goes driving on her own. Not because she cant drive, but because I dont trust her driving.

She drives way too fast, and careless, gives people the finger, honks, gets mad, etc.

What do I tell her to maybe get through to her? Everyone sais speeding and careless driving is DANGEROUS, but is there any advice you guys would give that really shows how dangerous it really is? How do accidents related to speeding happen?