Why does my lady business smell so bad?

i take showers every day and sometime twice a day and it still smells so bad i douche about once a month and it still smells bad. i haven't had my period since november 17th maybe that has something to do with it. could i have something bad? i went to the doctor because of my missing periods but i forgot to... show more i take showers every day and sometime twice a day and it still smells so bad i douche about once a month and it still smells bad. i haven't had my period since november 17th maybe that has something to do with it. could i have something bad? i went to the doctor because of my missing periods but i forgot to tell him about the odor he just ran some blood test to see if i was pregnant or if there was ne thing wrong with my lymph nodes or thyroids and all my organs and my hormone levels i go back the first week of march but i don't know what he will do next.
Update: oh yea i am 18 years old and this has been going on for about 2 years and me and my husband have sex atleast once a day could that have ne thing to do with the odor?