Did some research about low sex drive while on birth control...question?

I have thought about Essure or however you spell it but that is permanent and I am only 22....not ready for that yet.
Update: From what I gathered from the Y!A archives about low sex drive and birth control, it looks like the way the body digests the pills or whatever in the liver is what causes the low sex drive. Almost every question I came upon said to switch to NuvaRing...but that's what I'm using and experiencing the low... show more From what I gathered from the Y!A archives about low sex drive and birth control, it looks like the way the body digests the pills or whatever in the liver is what causes the low sex drive. Almost every question I came upon said to switch to NuvaRing...but that's what I'm using and experiencing the low libido. I love how easy the NuvaRing is, I am a horrible pill taker and almost every pill I have tried has given me bad side effects. Usually mood swings severe enough to start World War 3. What ELSE is there that I can take so my fiance and I can get back to normal? Our daughter is 5 months old and we have been intimate once since I was 8 months pregnant. Please help...for the sake of my fiance!