Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

What do you think of Jesse McCartney?

What do you think of Jesse McCartney?

What do you think of Jesse McCartney?

Here are my thoughts:

I think he is amazingly talented. Yes he did get started using disney. And we know disney can make you famous fast. During his disney days he had very good songs. And its gonna be very hard for him to lose this image. But I feel with Departure he is getting a good start. I think it was smart for Jesse to stop singing disney songs. I do love disney songs but it would be ridiculous if he was 21 and still singing those songs. Yes disney songs are very good...but if you want to be taken seriously as an artist you can't depend on it your entire career. It wass a little akward for me( and i bet alot of you) to see Jesse singing these new songs....but after a while I got used to it and fell in love with him all over again. I think everyone needs to get used to this new jesse because it looks like hes gonna be sticking around.

He's gonna lose fans because he ISNT disney anymore...but hes gonna gain alot more older fans with this new sound. He will always have the haters who will hate him no matter what he does and what he sings...which is sad because they are mssing out on his amazing new music.

But in the end I feel he has a very unique and phenominal voice. You just can't get past the voice. He is also an amazing actor. I saw him on Keith and Law and Order and in both he made tears come to my eyes. When I see him perform he makes me all sweaty and everything. And yes mostly girls listen to his music and yes part of that is because of his looks...but his music is really good too and I think everyone needs to give him a chance. Both guys and girls. He has a good head on his shoulders and I hope he makes alot more hit records.

Im mad that he got such a bad rating on his departure album on itunes becuase of the haters who refuse to listen to his songs and lyrics then just give him a bad rating...and also people who gave his album a bad rating becuz its not disney like they expected. Or they think he just cant do r&b...the albums sales were very poor...

I didnt like his album at first and then at the beginning of 09 i decided to give it another try after hearing him on dick clarks new years eve. And I fell in love with it and went out the next day and bought the Cd

I jus ask everyone to put there disney hate/jesse hate aside and actually listen to his songs a few times. He is so talented and I wish him the best in his career.

And I dont understand why they would call him gay? He had a model girlfreind for so many years.

I just desperately wish people would put the hate aside b/c he actually is very talented! Idk ...im just so frustrated by all the people hating on him. People have such closed minds that they arent willing to listen to his music!

NO HATEFUL COMMENTS!

didnt i specifically ask for no hateful comments? And homosexual...yeah right... >=O

• kelly
    Best Answer

I love him

I go to his concerts everytime he is in my town!

He is cute, nice, funny

Great singer, has awesome songs!

Omg I love him! haha

My mom likes him too....lol

He isnt gay

He doesnt wear make-up or anything

People just call people gay for no reason...

Those are dumb haters who are hateful idiots...

=)

Hell yeah. He's received plenty of enthusiasts the motive you are not able to uncover any at the Net even though is considering there are too many rumors circulating ont he Internet and everytime a fan attempts to speak approximately Jesse then a few dumb *** hater comes alongside and has to bash the enthusiasts and Jesse.

He's HOT. And he's an alright songwriter.

I like him.

I have his second album, Right Where You Want Me and I thought it was pretty damn good.

Well I think he has a very good talent. He's Hot and cute!! I Love Him!! =]

• Becky

He is a hottie

he is homosexual