I broke up with my bf now im sad?

the reason why i broke up with him was because it didnt feel like we was going out, we hardly see or talk to each otha and i had a bad feelin bout him. it happend last nite in a text msg. i wanted to talk to him on the phone but he cant reviece calls cause hes on punishment so he text me rite after i call him and i... show more the reason why i broke up with him was because it didnt feel like we was going out, we hardly see or talk to each otha and i had a bad feelin bout him. it happend last nite in a text msg. i wanted to talk to him on the phone but he cant reviece calls cause hes on punishment so he text me rite after i call him and i told him. he didn't text me back. i told my bff and she was telling me how much i missed him. at first i was lying but then i started to miss him. now today for some reason i was thinking about him all day. i my friends kept on saying his name, they were saying words that he use to say, i past his school on my way home and our old hang out spots. but when i got home i text telling him lets talk about this and he didn't text me back and i even sent him a msg on myspace but no relpy
help
it would have been our 2month anniversary on feb 27
10 answers 10