i broke up with my bf now im sad?

the reason why i broke up with him was because it didnt feel like we was going out, we hardly see or talk to each otha and i had a bad feelin bout him. it happend last nite in a text msg. i wanted to talk to him on the phone but he cant reviece calls cause hes on punishment so he text me rite after i call him and i told him. he didn't text me back. i told my bff and she was telling me how much i missed him. at first i was lying but then i started to miss him. now today for some reason i was thinking about him all day. i my friends kept on saying his name, they were saying words that he use to say, i past his school on my way home and our old hang out spots. but when i got home i text telling him lets talk about this and he didn't text me back and i even sent him a msg on myspace but no relpy

help

it would have been our 2month anniversary on feb 27

• .
    Favorite Answer

he's hurt and maybe is embarrased..i mean think about it, what normal guy is happy to get dumped by his girlfreind? i say just give him some time, dont suffocate him. but if you want to get the messagee through that you want to talk to him hint to his friends about it (dnt tell! just hint) he'll come around... in the mean time all i can say is to think about the reasons why you broke up w/ him and think about it and if going back with him is what you really want..i mean if you guys go back aout and the reason you broke up w/ him was bcuz u barely got to see him, and you barely talked, then how are you going to change that? no point in going back if later on you'll feel the same way...

I remember those days lol. You'll get over it trust me. 7 years from now u won't even care. Just move on and let it go. Live ya life,its only been 2 months. Missing a bf always happens and is normal but it only last a couple weeks and then u end up liking someone new and going thru it all over again. And the reason he probably isn't responding to you is cuz he might have someone else on the side. Its pretty messed up but teenage boys don't care much for sticking to 1 girl while they're still young. You'll be fine

It could be that you feel bad on how you broke it off with him...ive had those feelings for a person before...but i figured out that it was only because i felt bad about me breaking it off...and how i did it...was this your first boyfriend or the first that you actually really liked a lot??? that could be the reason for your feelings...i'll tell you what my friend told me...if you can only think of negative things when thinking about him then you shouldn't be with him

if he doesn't text you back...he either has found someone else already, needs some space before talking to you again, or just doesn't want to talk to you any more...give it time and you'll either find someone better...or if it's meant to be then he'll speak to you again and you'll get back together...keep yourself busy and try not to think about it

You know you are too young when you break up on an impulse over text message. And on that note, it's just a little phase... you will get over it. I am sure you feel bad now, but think about it the way you thought when writing that text. It's not working out. I am guessing you guys are really young and have much to learn.

I think you should talk to him, just so he doesn't hold a grudge or feel really terrible. But talk to him about how it wasn't working out and you had to do it. Say sorry that you did it over a text.

At this point, spend time with really close friends and do girl stuff!!! You will love it!.

All the best.

• You really hurt his feelings, and the reason why he hasn't been responding to your messages is probably because he's still trying to face the fact that you two are no longer together.

When he's ready, he'll talk to you again.

Just give him some time.

HE IS JUST HURT GIVE HIM TIME MAYBE HE WILL GET OVER IT AND BY THE WAY MY 5 MONTH ANNIVERSARY IS ON THE 27TH ALL WELL AND ITS MY DADS B-DAY

breakin up is always hard to do. give him some time to think things through. maybe he just needs some space.

want anymore help just email me :)

listen, if he breaks up with you thorugh a text, you know thats corney. if he is stupid enough to walk away then you have to be smart enough to let him go!

Source(s): my brain

He's hurt, give it some time. If he's ready, he'll talk to you again.

you hurt him, he doesn't want to date you anymore. you should just move on.