Carl asked in PetsOther - Pets · 1 decade ago

Friends with animals?

OK. Im just saying that for some reason, I get along better with animals than people. Don't get me wrong, I still hang out with people, but sometimes, animals just seem to treat me better. Of course I have friends that are people, but sometimes there are people that make fun of me or try to bully me and I really don't like it. When I hang out with animals, they understand how I am feeling. I always treat them nicely and they treat me the same way. I also try to be nice to people, but it doesn't always work out. Even my parents don't treat me well sometimes (they usually do treat me nicely, but a couple of times things have gotten rough.) The animals that I hang out with never get rough with me. I have been good with animals my whole life. They understand me and I understand them. Sometimes, I just think that it would be better to be an animal (I would like to be a horse because they are my favorite animal.)

Please don't make fun of me or anything. I just wanted to get some opinions.

Favorite Answer

I love animals, too. They accept you for what you are. They don't care if you're rich or poor, beautiful or ugly, whatever you are is fine with them. And all you have to be is be decent to them. I got my first cat when I was 6 years old. I found it in the street and carried it home from school and told my mother it followed me. I've had dogs and cats ever since and I'm 75 years old.

It's nice to have friends but you must be careful of what you say because they can be very judgmental. Not your pet friends.

lol I don't get the point of this but... I think everybody feels the same way.Because I know I do! Animals are my life. Nobody should be able to make fun of you! That's just retarded. It's none of their business what you like or not, and they shouldn't be able to make fun of you for being proud,and yourself. Animals are amazing creatures, and we should be thankful everyday, that they share this world with us! I would love to be an animal! They are amazing. Of course, animals are better then people. I don't even know what our population has become! Animals are so much better, and those abused animals deserve a million chances, it's not even their fault. It's the dumb humans fault! I love animals! And don't let those people bring you down!!

Source(s): Me myself and I.

Its perfectly normal. Ya know? Animals are always there to cuddle and listen to you. Some people can be so annoying and selfish and everything above. I love animals better too, its not weird in any way at all. I would want to be a dog if i was an animal:)

You are so right. I say one can always trust an animal as a lion acts like a lion and a lamb is always a lamb. One can never know what a human is, a lamb or acting like a lion.

well that makes scents people can be a pain in da butt lol, and i feel that way sometimes.............