14 years old, 8 months pregnant?!?

my sister is a little over 8 months pregnant, im her legal gaurdian. lets just say we are very very poor and can barely afford anything, let alone a car or a phone line...dangerous neighborhood.. very very bad situation...u know dont have time to explain it i just really dont feel like people going... show more my sister is a little over 8 months pregnant, im her legal gaurdian. lets just say we are very very poor and can barely afford anything, let alone a car or a phone line...dangerous neighborhood.. very very bad situation...u know dont have time to explain it i just really dont feel like people going "troll"
anyways, my sister started havin pains about an hour ago shes in the bathtub as of now she said the pain subsided a bit .. 11 minutes apart ( i timed them for her) can someone just predict how long until the birth? thats all im asking..i basically spent all of my money going to birthing classes bc i knew we were going to have to deliver it at home..no other uneccessary comments. thank u
Update: also, obviously she wont have any pain meds...so how can i reduce the pain for her?
Update 2: its a complicated and difficult situation, our father is supposed to be sending us money but ISNT, so NO , we dont have health insurance
Update 3: you have no idea what my situation is, so please stop acting like that. thank you
19 answers 19