Ok does anyone know where I can find some gay pop music?

I've searched and I can't find any anywhere. And I'm looking for underground stuff. It can be mainstream though. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. If anyone knows any artists. Anything would help.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The Perry Twins

Jason & DeMarco

Barton

Chris Cox

Joi Cardwell

Pet Shop Boys

Erasure

Kynt

Kevin Aviance

DJ Escape

Ari Gold

Morel

Jason Walker

Carl Bean

Junior Vasquez

Nemesis Rising

Darren Hayes

James Roy

Tracy Young

Julian Marsh

Colton Ford

Sophie B. Hawkins

David Knapp

Wendy Hunt

Liquid 360

• 1 decade ago

Sony has a gay label and there's several indie and festival sites, could also cruise around pride entertainment sources, a couple of the womyn's labels... there's older dated stuff to be found through ladyslipper if they're still around, at least a couple names to pick up.

But localized queer event cds are probably the easiest source for independent, underground or virtually unknown bands, artists or performers.

(Music can be queer as it relates to culture or just the contributing labels attached to the performers themselves, with themes or elements, even within language or cryptic messages, or even sound which aligns itself within a culture or tradition, regardless of its properties to experiences that are innately human and universal.... but there's also a fair reality of sometimes just wanting to hear music being sung by someone in a feminine or masculine voice, identity, singing about someone of a similar, same identity... or sometimes just the need to know people with similar traits, some shared experiences or identities are actually singing to you rather than the unnamed masses or universe; my people might be the world, but my tribe is a little more unique.)

• Hum
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

gay pop music? what is that? i know music im a musician....never heard of "gay pop music"

• 1 decade ago

I didn't know music had a sexual preference!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.