OLTL - Smack-down on Stacey?

Am I the only one who would have just flat-out smacked Stacy yesterday? It was not only inappropriate for her to go into Rex & Gigi's room (and close the door), but she was in her underwear. Even if Rex & Gigi were "understanding", well, there's a 10-year old boy in the house and an aunt running around in black underwear is just so wrong on so many levels. Thoughts? opinions?

Lostie - Thank You!! I thought that maybe I was the only one thinking that.

Favorite Answer

Do you remember when Gigi said that Stacy has wanted everything that she has? That's it! Stacy's out to take Rex away from her sister. I do think she should get an all out a** whipping. But I think it will only fuel her kinkiness if it comes from a man. I think Gigi and Leyla could get together and do the deed...if the two can work together for once.

Gigi had better lay down the law or throw her out quickly before she causes any real trouble. But Gigi is way too sweet and trusting, even after that b**** went into her house, stole her dress, and her ticket without even saying "hi". Who does that? And why did Gigi just brush it off and believe every lying word out of her mouth? Gigi needs to open her eyes, but, sadly, I doubt that she will until Stacey has done some real damage.

I agree that Stacy shouldn't have been parading around the house in only her underwear. And she shouldn't have went into Rex's room and closed the door.

Other than this, I like Stacy. The bad guys are what make soaps so interesting.

Oh I would have, and no sister of mine would be sleeping around in her underwear with my kid and man in the house. I would beat the crap out of her. Gigi should have, she still should. And it is only going to get worse.

• B

I'm so glad I'm not the only one! Gigi needs to kick her out or at least slap her around a bit. She needs to go!

If there is any justice she will crumple the stairs and lose the baby. Any infant she has could be spawn of evil besides lol. I are awaiting Stacey will circulate loopy against Gigi if she loses the baby.

• drita

i know i dont like her and i dont trust her gigi should kick her out and have rex look in to if her parents really did die

• lostie

Someone needs to smack her. She's up to something. I bet she lied to Gigi about their parents dying.

I thought the same thing. I would have dragged her out of that bedroom by her bleached blonde hair. Then I would have suggested she get a job or go back to Vegas.

I would have tackled her skanky butt and had a knock down drag out fight with her! I do not like her already! She is out looking for trouble and she wants it with Gigi's man!